Music Theory Keys for iPhone
By Patrick Q. Kelly
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Teachers, students and professional musicians: Recognize Major, Minor, and Diatonic Mode key signatures. Jazz musicians will particularly benefit from the modes recognition.
Includes a 'Grade Book' list of all saved quiz results that you can edit and create a pdf of to print or email.
• Set separate maximum number of sharps or flats for the quiz.
• Set only major and minor keys, only the seven diatonic modes, or combine both groups into the quiz.
• Treble, Alto, Tenor, and Bass clefs.
• Set the number of questions, or stop anytime and grade only the number answered.
• Set up to three tries to get the correct answer.
• Optionally record how long it takes to finish the quiz.
The Grade Book is filterable by student name. Access to the list can be password protected by entering a password in the device's Settings app.
Grades include the student's name, date and time the quiz was taken, all relevant quiz settings (clef, number of questions, etc.), and score (percentage and letter grade).
What's New in Version 1.1
Bug fixes and other improvements.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 30, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 75.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Patrick Kelly
- © 2009 - 2015 Patrick Q. Kelly
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.