Challenge your music theory knowledge with these educational and unique puzzles.
Music Theory Puzzles 1 has been created based on several Grade 1 Music Theory standard courses, such as
ABRSM, Faber, Alfred and others.
Solve these fun and challenging puzzles where you must use your music knowledge and push your brain power to the limit. Many different puzzle-styles are included: musical terms, rhythms and music notation, picture puzzles, audio puzzles, ear training puzzles and more.
While playing Music Theory Puzzles, you will reinforce music theory concepts and find out the ones you need to study a bit more.
At the end of the game you will get a printable Award of Excellence Certificate for Grade 1 with your score and performance report, and you may share it with your friends from within the app :)
If you get stuck you may share the puzzle vie Facebook or Twitter and get help from other music theory lovers.
Puzzles are organized in five chapters
1. Introduction with basic music theory (time values, music elements such as barlines, stave, etc)
2. Clef and Notes (easy notes on treble and bass)
3. Rhythms and Rests (note values, essential time signatures, rests)
4. Ties, Dots and more ( the tie, dotted notes, duration and subdivisions)
5. Intervals and Keys ( tones, semitones, sharps and flats, basic key signatures)
6. Performance directions (tempo directions, dynamics, expression and more)
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
- MDECKS MUSIC, LLC
- 79.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © mDecks Music 2015
- In-App Purchases
- 3 Auto-Solve credits $0.99
- 9 Auto-Solve credits $1.99
- 50 Auto-Solve credits $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.