Music Theory Rhythms for iPhone
By Patrick Q. Kelly
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Teachers, students and professional musicians: Work on your rhythmic ond polyrhythmic skills. Develop better hand independence with two lines of rhythms. From very simple to nearly impossible. Sight reading rhythms won't be a problem anymore.
Customize each quiz:
• Set a time signature: 2/4, 3/4, 4/4 or 5/4.
• Set the number of measures: 1 to 16.
• Select one or two written lines of rhythms.
• Select one, two or three pads per line - pitches notated on, above, and below each line.
• Set wheter to include or exclude using rests.
• Select the specific combination of note/rest values you want: Whole, Half, Quarter, Eighth, Dotted Half, Dotted Quarter, Triplet Half, Triplet Quarter, and Triplet Eighths.
• Exclude grading note durations to better test percussionists or to focus on accuracy alone.
• Listen to the rhythm as many times as you want before and after you attempt playing it.
• Change the tempo between each listen or attempt.
• Record up to three attempt's markings on the rhythm display.
• Attempt the same rhythm as many times as you want.
• Optionally visible scrolling line of current location.
The Grade Book is filterable by student name. Access to the list can be password protected by entering a password in the device's Settings app.
Grades include the student's name, date and time the quiz was taken, all relevant quiz settings (note values included, rests, length, etc.), and score (percentage and letter grade).
What's New in Version 1.1
Bug fixes and other improvements.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 01, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 105 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Patrick Kelly
- © 2009 - 2015 Patrick Q. Kelly
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.