Music Tube - Music Video Play
By Loi Nguyen Van
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Let you stream and organize music, build playlists, share music with friends, and more. IT'S FREE! Download App Now!
Search for any song, artist, track, album, mixtape...
Trending and Featured playlists update everyday.
● Seamlessly listen to millions of free songs.
● Quick Search - suggest keywords while searching.
● Browse dynamic Top100 list - get all the hits worldwide and in your country.
● Browse familiar music categories.
● Browse trending videos list - never miss a good fresh tune.
● Add songs to playlists very quickly.
● Watch high quality HD videos.
● Playback controls & track info - use Music Tube with headphones and speakers!
● Full featured in app media player: repeat one/all, shuffle...
● Create & Manage Playlists - Easy to Add/Remove any song, Unlimited Playlist...
● Play Video in Full Screen mode.
It's clear that Music Tube is the best music experience on the App Store. Download it Now!
Your 5star rating & comment support us to improve the features and to give app updates.
● App Support:
What's New in Version 2.3
● UI/UX improvement for iPhone X, iPhone 5, 5s and iOS 11.
● Minor bugs fixed.
We update the app regularly so we can make it better for you. Get the latest version for all of the available Music Tube features. Thanks for using Music Tube.
Alright, I tried to wait until this app got more updates before I criticized it, but it’s been long enough. By this point, glitches such as getting “error! Tap to retry” over and over again when you try to play a song should’ve been fixed by now. The app is slow and not user friendly in general, and frankly doesn’t have the best user interface layout in the first place. The only reason I use this app is because Musi suddenly became unavailable in the USA, so this app is my only option, but half the time it doesn’t even work, especially when I plug my phone into my car.
DEVELOPERS PLEASW HELP
Hello, there is a problem when listening to my music on shuffle, I’ll turn my phone off and listen to a song and when it finishes it just stops. When I first got this app a month ago it never did that. So I have to turn on my phone and press the play button to resume. Another problem is when I’m listening to a song and I look up another song on the app and I want to listen to the other song it just stops and then I can’t play any songs so I have to restart the app. All of this just started recently. PLEASE FIX!!!
Love the app so far, minor glitches hear and there but a solid app to listen to music offline. Contrarily I find myself having to slowly press the next button or else the app glitches, a possible increase in fluency if scrolling between the next button would make it a lot less of a pain when looking for a song.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Nov 17, 2017
- Version: 2.3
- Size: 30.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Loi Nguyen Van
- © L7
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.