Note: This free version is supported by ads. To remove advertisements, use the in-app purchase to upgrade or buy the paid version, Music Tutor Plus from the App Store.
Learn to read sheet music and improve your sight-reading skills with Music Tutor. Develop your speed and accuracy in reading sheet music by identifying music notes in timed sessions. Choose to practice with notes in treble, bass and alto clefs in timed or untimed sessions. After each test, you can review your mistakes and see your progress.
Other features of Music Tutor include:
• Custom Practice Range - Set your own range of notes that you want to practice with.
• Supports notes up to 4 ledger lines above or below the staff on any of the clefs.
• Notes Reference Charts - For Treble, Bass and Alto clefs.
• MIDI Support - Connect your keyboard or digital piano using Lightning to USB Camera Adapter and respond directly from your instrument.
• Companion Apple Watch app using which you can practice recognising music notes on the go.
Ratings and Reviews
Very educative and funny
Good for practicing especially if you’re kinda busy and can’t be at a piano all the time
Great app for people learning music!!
I’m learning how to play piano and this app has helped me learn my notes good!!
In-App PurchasesSee All
- JSplash Apps
- 25.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2018 JSplash Studios Pvt. Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Music Tutor Plus Upgrade $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.