Music Visualizer ~ Rabbit Hole
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience music in a new light! Get ready for an endless journey through a corridor of color and sound. Don't just listen to your music, follow it down the Rabbit Hole!
“Hands down the best visualizer”
“Takes your music experience to a whole new level”
“Every song on my iPhone still surprises me with this app”
“Absolutely Amazing 10/10”
• A unique experience for every song
Rabbit Hole's 3D graphics are powered by sound. The beats, tempo, and mood of the music are all represented by different shapes and color patterns. Try different artists and genres to see new effects emerge right before your eyes!
• Music how you want it
Load your iTunes music in the built-in music player or visualize any sound you hear with microphone mode. You can even connect your device to an external TV, projector, or computer monitor in HD quality up to 720p.
* Built-in player compatible with most common iTunes formats including MP3 and AAC
* Optimized for CD-Quality audio
* TV/Video output with iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4, or iPad and Apple AV Cable adapter
* Compatible with standard iPod dock speaker systems
* Graphics from the #1 rated visualization for Sonique/XMPlay
What will YOUR music look like?
What's New in Version 1.9.2
"Record a Video" quality enhanced.
Better than the others I've tried
I love this app; it works better than the others I've tried. Only 2 drawbacks I've found:
1) it's a battery hog, so be sure you have a charger on hand. If you don't close it out completely, it'll continue to drain battery power, even if the iPhone/pad/pod is off & locked
2) when I load all music, it'll play my list, but when I close it out, I have to load the music again. Not a really big deal, unless it's in shuffle & happens to be playing a good shuffle list.
That being said, I like it much better than other apps I've used (some of which I had paid for, then deleted).
I love this app!! I use it to listen to new music and love just relaxing to its beautiful color and style. I mirror this app thru my Apple TV to really get into the depth and beauty it provides. No other music video generating app compares! The colors and shapes correspond so smartly to the music I think it has a mind of its own. When dark music is played dark reds and spikes occur. When happy fun music happens bright lights and circles appear. Definitely a must have for any music/video lover.
I like that you get different options for the style, colors, tilt, recording, etc. Great App. I'm definitely gonna tell my friends about this. The only thing I don't get is how to turn off the mic without restricting access to it.
P.S. My favorite settings are visual style is 1.5 (1.6 is a close second), bold lines, fade textures off, and fade colors off.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 23, 2014
- Version: 1.9.2
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: Alec Bellanca
- © 2001-2012 Alec Bellanca
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.