Find inner balance and peace with your beautiful self in Music Zen. Reduce daily stress, insomnia and anxiety with the help of professionally designed breathing exercises, guided meditations, relaxing sounds, visual scenes and mini-games. Just one tap and you’ll feel relief and inner lightness.
Music Zen is divided into three categories that care of your well being and provide you wide spectrum of practices for relaxation - from helping you amplify and strengthen your mental focus to reviving your emotions and life perception. This app will guide you on a path of calmness, mindfulness, and meditation via calming sounds, pacifying visuals and relaxing game.
- RELAXING GAMES - Music Lights and Calming Water - provide short but effective rest. They are simple and pleasant. You get rid of stress and anxiety, become more focused, create calming music with interesting instruments (such as Music Box and Koto) and have fun!
- CALMING SCENES of high quality are recorded and enhanced to detach stress and anxiety and create a peaceful environment. Beautiful images will distract from the daily hustle and mentally move to calm, beautiful places, filled with soothing nature sounds.
- GUIDED MEDITATIONS - dedicate time to being alone with yourself - meditate. Our themed daily meditation practices are recorded by real professionals and will help you relax and put you in the right mindset.
No time for meditation? Emergency need for relief? Then try our extra special feature - BREATHING EXERCISE. You’ll get immediate relief and the sense of inner balance. Control your exercise via neatly made widget and timer. This premium feature is totally for free.
Each meditation, breathing practice and scene session has its topic and goals.
Choose any according to your mood, emotions or state you want to achieve:
- Stress Reduction
- Anxiety Relief
- Healthy Habits
- Muscle Relaxation
- and many more
Enjoy relaxing scenes:
- Blown leaves
- Marine world
- Falling snow
- Rainy day
- and many more
Meditate, breathe and play - it’s that simple but it works!
The app contains the following subscription options:
- Weekly with a 7-day free trial at $ 7.99
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- The cost of renewal is equal to the value that “Apple’s App Store Matrix” determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://gismart.com/terms-of-service/
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
We hope you’re enjoying the app! Please, keep it regularly updated to always have our greatest features and latest improvements.
- Performance improvements and minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Love it but...
This really helps my anxiety and stress and I use it everyday! I love it and it’s a wonderful app for people like me who can’t handle all the stress and pain everyday! But I really wish that I didn’t have to do the subscription to get all the features, I don’t have much money and it’s way too freakin expensive to pay for... maybe if you had it where people could buy the pro version for $5.99 or something like that you’d get a lot more sales off of it and it would be more convenient for people who don’t have the money for the subscription. I know my idea sounds pretty stupid but could you maybe consider doing this in a future update?
The app is great
The visuals in the app are aesthetically pleasing, the music is relaxing. Guided meditation has always made me uncomfortable or angry, but that’s a me problem and not the app. Overall the app is great, I like that it offers something for the full spectrum of human emotion. I wanted unlimited access, but the university system does not pay well, and paying 9.99 per week is completely asinine. There are similar products you can download with one time purchase, in app purchases, or a monthly subscription that are well under $40.
Developer Response ,
Hello. We are sorry that you are feeling in such a way. Thank you for contacting us, we are always happy to receive our users’ feedback. We will take it into consideration towards our future versions.
Had a notification that my “preorder” of this app was available. Not something I ever did. Then it was already downloaded to my home screen. Didn’t do that either. The app is $32/month 😭😂☠️ that’s more than my cable! Super sketchy practices going on here. I’m guessing another, similar app I have is the culprit for this happening. If I knew which app, I would delete it immediately.
Developer Response ,
Hello there. Thank you for raising this topic. As we are always doing our best in order to enhance the experience of our users, we'll continue working on improving Music Zen. Stay tuned for future updates!
- Gismart Limited
- 320.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Music Zen Gismart
- In-App Purchases
- All Meditations and Scenes $7.99
- All Meditations and Scenes $34.99
- Premium Relax & Meditation $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.