Music4Kids - Learn, create and compose music through play
By Olivier Romanetti
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- "We give Music4Kids the coveted 5 stars rating here at Kids App Reviews. If you’re looking for a quality app to teach your aspiring composer a little bit about music then this one is worth getting." - 5 Stars - Kids Apps Reviews
- "Music4Kids Is an Intuitive and Fun Music Exploration App." - 5 Stars - The iPhone App Review
- "Parents will love giving this app to their music-loving children!" - 4.5 Stars - AppyMall.com
- "Serious musicians will appreciate what kids learn about music through this app." - Highly Recommended 4.5 Stars - bestappsforkids.com
- "Ready to start a musical journey? Music4Kids will get little minds moving through writing songs and completing musical challenges." - Smartappsforkids.com
- "With Music4kids, anyone can become a musician and can create melodious tunes. The app is so easy to control that kids can use the app without the help of their parents." - Apps400.com
- "If your kid has an inclination towards music, this could be the app that will rightly keep him/her engaged throughout the day." - 4 Stars - Gungroo Magazine
Everyone's a music-maker with Music4Kids!
A new iOS app that makes learning fun.
With Music4Kids (ages 4 and up), write and play music at the same time!
Just touch the screen to create and play notes, then move them around to make up your own tunes… it’s intuitive!
Play our musical recognition games, with 140 challenges created by a composer.
As you play, learn the basics of music, develop your creativity and improve your ear for music
Play as you learn, with Music4Kids!
- Play with an attractive, easy-to-use interface
- Create notes, move them, delete them
- Choose the length of your notes
- Record and modify your tunes
- Try our musical challenges!
- Create your own challenges, for fun with your family!
- Chose the sound (piano or music box)
- Choose the tempo
- Choose from 11 languages
What's New in Version 1.2
Fix black screen bug occuring when the user's device language preference is not supported by the application without needing to reinstall the application from the appStore.
Highly Recommend !
I teach early childhood arts classes and feel that this wonderful app empowers the young child by offering a hands on approach to early composition.
This app also develops ear training in a playful way. Children can quickly change the note if it is not what they hear in their heads.
Personally, I cannot put the app down. It is so fun to compose without paper and pencil. I have been saving the various parts of my songs in the app and when I listen back to them in music box mode they sound truly delightful.
I have this app on my Ipad and IPhone. The developer quickly responded to my problem with the previous version which turned out to be my own fault since my ipad was locked.
This is an app that will offer many hours of creativity and smiles.
What a great find!
What a fun way to learn about music- I love how children can experiment with musical notes, trying to get them to match up with a sample tune- this is a great way to learn notes by ear. There is a "save" option so my kiddos can replay their musical masterpieces to me too ;) Flexible settings too- you can choose from 12 different languages, change the tempo to fast or slow, turn off sound effects or background music, and change the level from beginner to expert etc. You can also change the instrument from piano to "music box". This should grow with my kids as they refine their composition skills.
Great app for young kids
Really surprised at how good this app is! I've got a 6 year old daughter that plays piano and reads sheet music, and has just started expressing an interest in writing her own songs. She can sketch out songs here, and then play them on the piano, or vice versa!
Even with no musical knowledge, the app is so intuitive to create your own melodies. Highly recommended!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Dec 16, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 30.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Olivier Romanetti
- © 2013 Olivier Romanetti
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.