Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Musica is a music catalog app with stunning graphics. It allows you to quickly add, find and view music in your library (with the ability to add new music by seeking by title whreby all music details are filled in for you!). It also allows to lend music to friends, so you can easily keep track of who you gave that copy of "Appetite for Destruction" to.
AppAdvice.com: "Musica offers a lot and works very smoothly on all devices; it is designed for the iPhone and iPad. Musica is a great app for every music lover, especially those of us with a vast library."
• Shelf view or list view
• Wish List (with easy moving to Own List)
• Custom genres
• Playback or preview tracks
• Add music by barcode scanning
• Supports major bluetooth barcode scanners to quickly add music to your library (like the Opticon OPN-2002)
• Quickfind (tm) your music (based on artist, album, ...)
• Filter music by media, lend-to, genres and artist
• Email your music list (in gorgeous layout!)
• Random album selection by shaking the iPad
• Fully customizable music catalog
• Small labels to identify sorting details (based on sorting mode)
• Handles all modern media (DVD, MP3, MP4, ..) as well as oldfashioned media (Vinyl, Cassette, CD, ..) + ability to add custom media
• Music is shown using their cover (and optionally their title)
• Music can be lend to Contacts
• Backup & restore
• Import iTunes catalog
If you notice something's not working, please contact us prior (website, email) to submitting a negative review, as we cannot contact you through the review system.
What's New in Version 1.5
* iPhone 5 and iOS6 support
Wasted time again...
I entered 27 cd's this afternoon, came back to continue this evening and only 6 of the 27 are still there. This is a huge problem with this app. I had the same thing happen several weeks ago. I'm done with this app (just like the developers). Not certain why no one is trying to fix these data issues. Don't waste your money and don't waste your time.
Wasted half the night scanning CDs. By the end of the night half of the album covers were gone. The app crashed several times during the process. I tried to backup using Dropbox and the App froze on the Dropbox screen. I wasn't able to close out of Dropbox screen and lost all entries. Don't waste your time and money on this App. Money well wasted.
I tried scanning 10 albums, it didn't recognize any of them. I tried the manual entry of the bar code and the keyboard never came up. Total waste of money, I gave up after 10 minutes with no data entered.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 09, 2012
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 9.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German
- Seller: Netwalk
- © 2010-2012 by Netwalk
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.