By Mona Lisa Sound, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PROMOTIONAL PRICE - $29.99 (reg. $49.99)
MusicJOT is a powerful music notation app that's also easy to use. Write quickly and naturally on a staff and watch it rendered into beautifully notated music. Interact directly, quickly dragging notes around to change their pitch or duration and choose advanced features from pop-up palettes. Listen to your composition with our full-featured audio playback engine, featuring unlimited tracks and 128 built-in General MIDI instruments. Export your scores in MusicXML or MIDI and pick them up in any desktop notation app such as Finale® or Sibelius® for final tweaking and printing.
• Enter music with your own natural handwriting and a stylus. Optimized for Apple Pencil®. Also directly supports Adonit® stylus.
• Alternative palette-driven system for notes and music symbols.
• Layers let you control and de-clutter what is displayed.
• "Virtual Pointer" allows spot-checking notes, local playback of notes or chords and entering/selecting events.
• The "Visual Road Map" shows your composition's repeat structure.
• Lyric support with automatic syllable flowing.
• Number of staffs and measures limited only by your device.
• Group instruments together, such as a woodwind section in an orchestral score.
• MusicJOT doesn't force you to maintain legal notation. Correct measures at any time with the Illegal Measure Buttons.
• Advanced settings allow fine tuning of dozens of parameters to tailor your notation style.
• Complete contextual help system, including a device-resident manual and tutorials.
• Individual staffs can be transposed for transposing instruments, such as trumpets and saxophones.
• Batch note manipulations, such as transpositions and copy/paste with merge, append and replace.
• Directly change note pitches (diatonic, chromatic) or durations by dragging when not in handwriting mode.
• Playback support for tempo markings and dynamics.
• Music spacing adjustable.
• Context sensitive menu system after selections for many often used operations such as octave transpositions, note/rest toggle, common triplets, and simple repeats, etc.
• Score manager allows creation of new scores from templates or custom setup.
• Air print directly from MusicJOT.
• Multiple voices per staff.
What's New in Version 1.2
* Deleting multiple measure stacks is more reliable and other general reliability improvements.
* Fixed print out title centering.
* Fixed the case when inserting a new note at the end of a measure when the previous last note had a clef change. New note was in wrong clef.
* Numerous other bugs and improvements.
* Fixed an issue where a bluetooth headphone did not work with the audio.
* MusicJOT icon attachment during email export now correctly being assigned.
* Green add new note rectangular selection bar now only appearing if a note can be added.
* Numerous undo/redo bugs fixed.
* Fixed an issue where the first note of a beam group could start a beam group even if its slot number did not sit on an even division of the basic unit of meter measure.
* Fixed an issue where a key cancellation plus a flatted key was not spacing the following notes properly causing overlapped elements.
* Fixed an inconsistency where if multiSelectOnSameTypeOnly was ON marquee selection wasn’t excluding different score item types.
* Two voices per staff.
* New UI button controls for voices.
* Sorting order in the Scores view is now maintained across subsequent calls.