musicMath is a musical tool that includes a timecode calculator, a tap tempo, a tempo to delay in millisecond and hertz converter, a note to frequency table converter, a sample length converter, a tempo change converter, and a frequency to note converter.
• Add and subtract timecodes or frames
• Convert a number of frames to timecodes
• Simultaneously convert the number of frames and the timecode
• Conversion of timecode when changing the frames format
• Managing frames formats 23.976 fps, 24 fps, 25 fps, 29.94 fps, 29.97 fps, 29.97 fps drop frame, 30 fps, 50 fps, 59.94 fps, 60 fps
• Real time display for formats 23.976 fps, 29.94 fps, 29.97 fps 59.94 fps
• Unlimited history calculations
• History can be saved and exported to other applications
• Improved algorithm for imprecise tap
• Transfer calculated tempo to other musicMath tools
Tempo to delay table:
• Convert tempo to milliseconds and hertz
• Convert for whole-note, half-note, quarter-note, eighth-note, sixteenth-note, thirty-note and sixty-fourth-note for dotted notes and triplets
Note to frequency table:
• Convert Midi notes to frequencies
• Adjustable diapason and root note
• One hundred selectable temperaments
• Visualization of intervals in cents for each temperament
• Taking into account the temperament for the calculation of frequencies
• Plays piano sound when notes are touched
Sample length converter:
• Convert length between samples, milliseconds, and tempo
Tempo change converter:
• Calculates tempo change by ratio (%) and transposition
Frequency to note converter:
• Convert a frequency to the closest note and the cents needed
• Plays the frequency
• Added support for iOS 12
• Added support for iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max
Ratings and Reviews
This app is a great idea but what’s the point of updating for iOS 11 when the app still looks like it’s for iOS 5? It’s time for a major app facelift. Please!
The app has potential. Things like the timecode and tap feature. If you are using the timecode feature there should be no need to enter a colon (:) or semi-colon (;). It should automatically format. Constantly having to enter it is annoying. The tap tempo feature needs improvement as well. It being iPad friendly is a plus though.
A must have for any audio engineer.
This app is a great tool for any audio engineer. You can easily tap out the tempo of songs when tracking and calculate out delay times when mixing. A must have for engineers.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.