MusicPal - Snap, Hear, Play, & Learn Music
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Snap a photo of sheet music and MusicPal will play it for you! Listen note by note, loop phrases, even isolate the treble or bass clef. Contribute to our effort to read the world’s music; every photo you take and tile-matching game you play will improve MusicPal’s accuracy.
• Take a picture of a page of music and MusicPal will process the photo, enabling you to hear what you see.
• Press play to hear and follow along with the music.
• Tap to hear any note or chord.
• Tap and drag to listen to a selection.
• Pinch to zoom in and out.
• Change playback tempo and transposition level.
• Tap music clefs to mute and unmute staves: hear the right hand part while playing the left hand part, and vice versa.
• Use the toolbar buttons to loop a passage, or go note by note.
• Supports only keyboard music (two staves) and monophonic instrumental music (one staff).
• Play our Symbol Search game to help train MusicPal to read music more accurately.
Successful results depend on the quality, completeness, and simplicity of the musical score image. MusicPal is designed to take pictures of conventional Western sheet music notation that is printed on paper. MusicPal will not properly photograph guitar tab, handwritten music, vocal music with lyrics, music with specialized notations, or sheet music displayed on laptop and mobile screens.
What's New in Version 1.11.1123
In this new version of MusicPal, we have fixed a bug that caused audio to stop working in the score view after playing a game.
Doing good.i wished I could have both pages scanned.
Wow. I love it
This reads music perfectly! The only thing I suggest is adding a feature to name scores.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 22, 2016
- Version: 1.11.1123
- Size: 96.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MuseAmi Inc.
- © 2015 MuseAmi, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.