*** NOTE: Musicrazor has some compatibility issues with iOS 10. Please check back in a few days for an update to correct this. ***
Are you a music library stats junkie?
Musicrazor is an app that analyzes the music library on your iPhone or iPod Touch, then displays statistics, rankings, and graphs about your music collection.
• Basic Stats - e.g. song count, total play count, etc.
• Assorted Stats - e.g. % of library never played, # of 1-song artists.
• Top Genres - Ranked by play count, song count, artist count, or avg play count. Features a Top 10 pie chart.
• Top Artists - Ranked by play count or song count. Filterable by genre.
• Top Albums - Ranked by play count or song count. Filterable by genre.
• Top Songs - Ranked by play count or weighted score. Filterable by genre. View song details and play the song.
• Ratings Distribution - # of songs for each rating.
• Last Played Distribution - # songs played this week, the past month, etc.
• Color themes - You can now pick a gray- or blue-colored theme instead of the default black.
• Top Albums rankings - now displays album art.
• Top Genres rankings - new ranking option by Artist Count.
Ratings and Reviews
One of my all time favorite apps
I have loved this app for a long time. It is fantastic for sorting and viewing my played music stats. I am a statistics and meta data junkie and this is the best of these kind of apps available.
It's too bad that there seems to be reluctance for updates; developer seems to resign to thinking people's music all resides on the cloud. Not so for me - my music is on the cloud but I still keep everything downloaded on my phone, so this app is still perfect and really satisfies a need.
It sounds like there is an upcoming update to make this compatible with iOS 10? Really looking forward to that - I miss being able to use this!
My review ever.
I've been using iTunes apps from the start. When I first could download apps I did it non stop then I stopped an never bothered to review or even play the games. Then I became a stats junkie. And since I only use apps that are actually purposeful and this app doesn't shove "Review our app" down the users throat with pop ups and ads, this has to be the best app that fits my personal life style an many others I'm sure. If you actually took the time to read this I'm impressed. But yeah amazing app.
Awesome free app that works perfectly
I love finding information about my music listening habits and for the longest time could not find an app that offered this without having to pay for it. I've used this app for about a year and i love how it gives me all sorts of intersting data about my music collection. I have no complaints about this app and it does exactly what i need it to do and it does it perfectly.
- Wungo LLC
- 660.8 KB
- Requires iOS 3.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2010 Wungo LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.