By Stratospherix Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Do you have a music collection of thousands of albums on your computer or network drive? Now you can browse and play that music directly on your iPad without syncing or waiting for a download. You can also stream to Chromecast or Airplay speakers.
“Music Streamer is a fantastic answer to a common problem” - 148Apps
"MusicStreamer is easily one of the best music streaming apps available for the iOS operating system. This app allows simple and automatic synchronization between your device and your PC." - appPicker.com
"MusicStreamer is a smart, new app that makes local music streaming easier than ever." - AppAdvice.com
None of the other apps we tried had the must have features we wanted, which were:
- Easy setup wizard.
- Reliably streams music directly from your PC, Mac, Time Capsule, or Network Drive.
- Provides excellent playlist management.
- Import existing iTunes playlists.
- Search by album, track, artist or genre.
- Effortlessly supports tens of thousands of tracks.
- Offline mode: Download tracks, albums or playlists to play in offline mode.
- Supports lossless FLAC, OPUS and WAV files as well as MP3, M4A, AAC and AIF.
- Supports gapless playback.
- Is easy to set up and has an intuitive and powerful user interface.
- AirPlay and Chromecast music support.
- Scrobble to last.fm.
- Groups album tracks based on your existing folder arrangement.
- Access multiple libraries and easily switch between them.
- Extracts tags and album art embedded in audio files and also uses album art from files in your music folders.
- Audiobus and inter-app audio support, acting as a music source.
We would love to hear your feedback on firstname.lastname@example.org and this will drive new features in future updates.
What's New in Version 4.2
Thanks for using MusicStreamer! This update includes the following improvements.
- Support for scrubbing the track position from the iOS lock screen.
- Updated GoogleCast SDK to 3.5.2.
- UI tweaks to differentiate the volume and track position controls.
- Fixed downloading of large files for offline playback.
- Exclude hidden files on NAS drives from MusicStreamer’s scan.
So nice to have easy access to my full music collection whether the files are FLAC, AAC, MP3 or others. Two suggestions, please, 1) offer ability to sort by track # instead of file name and 2) add a Genre selector similar to the current Album and Artist selectors.
Totally love it. I use it with a WD MyBook Live. Works great. And customer support responds.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 18, 2017
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 19.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stratospherix
- © 2015 Stratospherix LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.