By Stratospherix Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Do you have a music collection of thousands of albums on your computer or network drive? Now you can browse and play that music directly on your iPad without syncing or waiting for a download. You can also stream to Chromecast or Airplay speakers.
“Music Streamer is a fantastic answer to a common problem” - 148Apps
"MusicStreamer is easily one of the best music streaming apps available for the iOS operating system. This app allows simple and automatic synchronization between your device and your PC." - appPicker.com
"MusicStreamer is a smart, new app that makes local music streaming easier than ever." - AppAdvice.com
None of the other apps we tried had the must have features we wanted, which were:
- Easy setup wizard.
- Reliably streams music directly from your PC, Mac, Time Capsule, or Network Drive.
- Provides excellent playlist management.
- Import existing iTunes playlists.
- Search by album, track, artist or genre.
- Effortlessly supports tens of thousands of tracks.
- Offline mode: Download tracks, albums or playlists to play in offline mode.
- Supports lossless FLAC, OPUS and WAV files as well as MP3, M4A, AAC and AIF.
- Supports gapless playback.
- Is easy to set up and has an intuitive and powerful user interface.
- AirPlay and Chromecast music support.
- Scrobble to last.fm.
- Groups album tracks based on your existing folder arrangement.
- Access multiple libraries and easily switch between them.
- Extracts tags and album art embedded in audio files and also uses album art from files in your music folders.
- Audiobus and inter-app audio support, acting as a music source.
We would love to hear your feedback on email@example.com and this will drive new features in future updates.
What's New in Version 4.1
Thanks for using MusicStreamer! In this update we have fixed streaming of offline files to Chromecast.
If you like MusicStreamer, please tell your friends. This will help us to add more features.
So close to perfection
This app is almost perfect but it has a huge flaw, it doesn't let you seek (as in advance/go backwards by dragging your finger) from the lock screen or control center. This is HORRIBLE especially if you're learning a new language and need to skip back a few seconds to listen again.
Please fix this. Thank you.
I've Wanted This for Years
So easy to manage your library from your device and stream everything while at home. Best music app available.
Great alternative to iTunes
iTunes couldn't access music on my NAS server from my iPad. This app was easy to set up and it works quite reliably.
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 07, 2017
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 19.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stratospherix
- © 2015 Stratospherix LTD
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.