Do you have a music collection of thousands of albums on your computer or network drive? Now you can browse and play that music directly on your iPad without syncing or waiting for a download. You can also stream to Chromecast or Airplay speakers.
“Music Streamer is a fantastic answer to a common problem” - 148Apps
"MusicStreamer is easily one of the best music streaming apps available for the iOS operating system. This app allows simple and automatic synchronization between your device and your PC." - appPicker.com
"MusicStreamer is a smart, new app that makes local music streaming easier than ever." - AppAdvice.com
None of the other apps we tried had the must have features we wanted, which were:
- Easy setup wizard.
- Reliably streams music directly from your PC, Mac, Time Capsule, or Network Drive.
- Provides excellent playlist management.
- Import existing iTunes playlists.
- Search by album, track, artist or genre.
- Effortlessly supports tens of thousands of tracks.
- Offline mode: Download tracks, albums or playlists to play in offline mode.
- Supports lossless FLAC, OPUS and WAV files as well as MP3, M4A, AAC and AIF.
- Supports gapless playback.
- Is easy to set up and has an intuitive and powerful user interface.
- AirPlay and Chromecast music support.
- Scrobble to last.fm.
- Groups album tracks based on your existing folder arrangement.
- Access multiple libraries and easily switch between them.
- Extracts tags and album art embedded in audio files and also uses album art from files in your music folders.
- Audiobus and inter-app audio support, acting as a music source.
The Lite version supports up to 200 tracks. Get the full version which effortlessly supports tens of thousands of tracks plus offline playback so you can select tracks, albums and playlists to play when you’re away from your network.
We would love to hear your feedback on firstname.lastname@example.org and this will drive new features in future updates.
Thanks for using MusicStreamer! This update includes the following improvements.
- Improved FLAC playback on iOS 11 devices.
- Added support for iPhone X and iPad Pro displays.
- Improved the efficiency of album artwork storage. Just rescan your library to optimise the storage.
- Fixed a problem connecting to some Windows 10 versions.
- The iOS status bar is now shown.
- Added Play Next to the Playlist menu.
- Play Now can now be set as the default track-tap behaviour.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.