Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
While listening to music with your iPhone or iPod Touch, have you ever thought, "I want to watch the music video or live video of the song I'm listening to"?
Now, you can search and watch the video of the song you're listening to from YouTube with 'MusicTube'!
Morevoer, you can save lists of your favorite videos and watch them again whenever you want.
It's very simple!
When you listen to a song and want to watch its video, just run 'MusicTube' and click the 'Find Videos' button at the bottom of the screen.
It'll change your way of music listening.
- Search the video of current song from YouTube.
- Search Images, News, Lyrics
- Tweet #nowplaing
- Music control - Touch the cover image and music control buttons show up. You can pause playing, jump to the previous or next song, or go back to the beginning of the song.
- Register your favorite videos to 'Favorites' and manage them.
- To see 'Favorites' list, touch the heart icon at the bottom of the main page.
- To delete or rearrange items registered in 'Favorites' list, click 'Edit' button at the top-right corner.
- You need to be connected to the Internet to search and watch videos.
- You can't watch videos off-line because videos in 'Favorites' are not saved in your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- You need to enter the detail page of videos to add them to 'Favorites.'
- This program can search videos in YouTube only when there is a song list in play in the 'Music' program of iPhone or iPod Touch.
What's New in Version 2.1
Add "Tweet This Music"
Add "Volume Contoller"
Says not available? Tried restarting iPhone and then reinstalling app
Dumbest app ever
Don't bother even wasting your time downloading this. Would given 0 stars if possible
App don't work, jus says "not available now" I want my 99 cents back!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 07, 2010
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean
- Seller: Appcid
- © 2009-2012 Felaur
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.