Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is the official 2014 Musikfest App for IOS and is your FREE guide to everything happening at Musikfest, a 10-day festival that attracts over 1 million visitors annually. Musikfest is held August 1-10 just 80 miles from NYC and 60 miles from Philadelphia in nearby Bethlehem, Pennsylvania.
The Musikfest App includes:
* Complete artist bios for more than 300 performers
* Search more than 500 performances by day and venue with the ability to view upcoming musical performances
* Festival map for stages, food & beverage vendors, retailers, and artisans
* Detailed information on over 100 food vendors, retailers, and artisans and ability to search by name or alphabetical listing
* Promotions, and discounts available only to app users
* “I just filled my mug” function that allows Musikfest goers to share with their Facebook & Twitter friends
* General festival information including parking, rules, Musikfestivities, kids activities, member benefits, volunteers, VIP opportunities, hotels, history of Musikfest
Registered Musikfest App users also have the ability to create and share their customized schedule with other Musikfest App users.
What's New in Version 3.0.3
* Fixed crash when selecting certain venues from the list
Update, 2014: it doesn't seem like Trifecta reads their product reviews, because none of the problems have been fixed. This year, I can't log in on my phone, even with the password emailed to me via the reset password function. On my ipad, I was able to create a new account, but I couldn't use it on my phone. Doesn't matter, though, because the function most important to me, the ability to create a personal schedule, does not work.
There are too many places to look for information; more of the sections should link to each other for optimum usability. Also, the "My Schedule" feature is useless. It let me build a schedule initially, but now when I click on the My Schedule section, it just wants me to share my schedule via FB or email- it won't let me view y schedule! Finally, it's slow as hell to load.
Great info, badly executed.
This is the 3rd year of this app's life and it is still really bad. The iPad app is better than the iPhone app since they have the extra real estate. There is no real back button so, on the iPhone, you'll find yourself in a place you did not expect. The process of adding an act to your schedule and working back to the artist is not intuitive. It makes me wonder who is actually using is app since I think the flow is so awkward.
Also, the app is still very unstable. It often hangs at launch or just crashes.
Despite its flaws, it is the best and fastest way to get information about musikfest.
It's okay but could be better
I haven't experienced any crashing and I have avoided logging in. It's great for keeping track of events but it would be better if I could access the locations of events from the schedule. Overall, it's a decent app that just needs some tweaking and it's better than walking around Musikfest clueless.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 29, 2014
- Version: 3.0.3
- Size: 81.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: ArtsQuest
- © 2014 ArtsQuest
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.