Composition has never been easier! MusiQuest is simple enough to have your students composing music in minutes and advanced enough to grow with them for years. As a teacher, use MusiQuest in the classroom to easily assign projects to your students, give feedback, and share your students' songs with parents and administrators.
COMPOSE MUSIC SIMPLY
- Tap or draw to create melody, harmony, chord, bass, and drum parts.
- Slide notes left or right to change duration. Drag them up or down to change pitch.
- Choose from over 20 real sampled instruments from a variety of musical styles.
TEACH NOTATION STEP-BY-STEP
- Toggle Staff notation on to see where notes fall on the bass and treble clef staves.
- Toggle Notehead notation on to see eighth, quarter, half, and whole note rhythms.
- Combine Staff and Notehead notation to display a complete score.
TRACK & SHARE PROGRESS OVER TIME
- Track each student’s growth over time with individualized student portfolios.
- Give students feedback on their projects during music classes or in between.
- Export songs as audio files to share them with parents and administrators.
Interested in seeing MusiQuest used in your school? We’d love to hear from you! Please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our pilot program.
- 6 new melodic instruments
- 8 new drum kits
- 30+ percussive instruments to construct your own drum kits
- Important bug fixes
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.