By musiXmatch srl
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
SAVE LYRICS into your ITUNES MP3 and have them on Iphone/Ipod
The best and easiest way to search for song's lyrics to Spotify, Itunes, Pandora, and Rdio!
World's Largest and official Lyrics catalog.
Best Mac App 2012 by The Next web
Save lyrics to iTunes Mp3
Lyrics to iTunes, Spotify, Pandora, Grooveshark, Rdio !
Select and launch any supported music player within the app
Twitter and Facebook integration
Mountain Lion Notifications
Supported OS versions are Lion and Mountain Lion. Snow Leopard is not longer supported.
What's New in Version 2.2.3
Mac OS 10.9 compatible
Not so good
I bought this app last year and I’m using for like 6 month with my Itunes
what this app does :
- get lyrics from USER generated database ( some musics has a wrong lyrics or there is nothing to show)
- you can save the lyric to your song ( and will stay there )
- you can connect to your FB account ( not working well )
this app DOESN’T:
- Auto Save lyrics to your song, you have to do it mannualy
- auto scroll the Lyric on screen ( they don’t sell this feature so far, I’m just telling )
- Twitter integration ? where ? not even a single button of it
-Some musics can’t have the lyrics displayed because of legal issues ( lame )
- When you “add” the lyric to the playing song some times the song pauses for 1sec
- The customer service is useless
Final: If you have $9.99 to throw away be my guest, I need to stop doing whatever I’m doing ( mostly work ) to check if the lyric is OK, and then save it on the MP3 and get a little pause on the proccess.
Great lyric app
Long ago I could batch import lyrics into iTunes - can't do that anymore. This app does great with current limitations. I play a song in iTunes, it shows the lyrics instantly, and with the push of a button I can save the lyrics back to iTunes. So, this is one..song..at..a..time, but I think that's the best available right now - and this makes it easy and fast.
DOES NOT WORK AT ALL
I downloaded this mac app and it does not display lyrics. So as far as I can tell, it merely will open iTunes for me to play a song. The program does not have instructions or a troubleshooting guide and neither could I find one on the company's support website or anywhere else on the web to try and figure out what is going on. There is no customer support number to contact, just a way to login and create a support ticket. But as soon as I submit the ticket, the status shows up as closed. So I have no way to find a way to fix this issue. $9.99 for NOTHING!