Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
-- Play MUST.EAT.BIRDS! --
The worlds first ever picnic defence simulator.
An innocent monster's glorious spread of sponges is under imminent threat from a parachuting avian invasion - they've come for the cake and they don't intend to share. Only you can save the day!
Fire Nomster at the greedy birds using his hastily constructed catapult and defend your sweet treats down to the last crumb. With nine mission stages, four challenge stages, individual achievements and a whole cast of Battenburg snaffling birds, Must. Eat. Birds is bursting with goodness, and value for money.
For those about to bake - we salute you.
--- FEATURES ---
- 18 unique missions
- 6 different enemy types
- Mission grading and ranking
- Score combo and bonus system
- Special MAXIMUM BAKE mode
- 4 unlockable open ended challenges
- Special cake awards to win
- Super cute original graphics
- Catchy theme tune and sound effects
- Challenge friends over email
- Online highscores
- Addictive, original game play!
--- REVIEWS ---
"Must.Eat.Birds. is a simple and strange game that goes so far off the deep end that you can't help but smile while playing it." -- TouchArcade
"We are adamant that you must play Must.Eat.Birds. This is a shockingly creative game that deserves your attention." (4 out of 4) -- Slide to Play
"Aside from being ridiculously fun and cute, the game also screams of polish, from the top notch graphics and amusing faux-Japanese style, to the best soundtrack in any iPhone game I've played. I'll simply never be able to look at baked goods again without wanting to scream "MAXIMUM BAKE!!!!!" It's as simple as this: if you own an iPhone and have any interest in smiling or having fun, "Must.Eat.Birds." is a must.own.game. for you." -- Examiner.com
"If style and presentation could kill then Media Tonic would be death himself..... I've spent quite a bit of time with the game and I can whole heartedly recommend picking this one up, especially at it's current launch price."-- Astrosaurus
-- PLAYER COMMENTS --
- "Awesome! So fun to play I am so happy I gave this one a chance I've been playing non-stop since I DL'd it! It's really cute n sweet u will love this game", App store review
- "The game is a steal. Its really addictive and a lot of fun.", wouldyoukindly.com
- "Must. Eat. Birds. = Best. Game. Ever.", sizzlakalonj
- "WOW! Soooooo addicting! It's an absolutly ADORABLE game and Im 40 years old! made my eyes water the 1st time I played it because I refused to blink!", App store review
- "Perfect pickup and play game. 5/5", johathan_likes_iPhone
- "The graphics are eye candy, the gameplay is addicting, and the idea of the game as a whole is original and unique. If you're contemplating whether or not you should buy it, the answer is, "Yes, you totally should freaking buy it!" "Maximum bake!", App store review
--- MORE INFO ---
Mediatonic are the creators of online games such as Amateur Surgeon, Meowcenaries and Gigolo Assassin. For game play videos and free wallpapers check out http://www.musteatbirds.com
--- NOTES ---
We updated the application to fix the crashing problem reported on some phones. Enjoy the game!
What's New in Version 1.24
OpenFeint bug fixes
GET THOSE BIRDS!!!
Omg, this is soooooo fun! It never crashed on me, not once. It's super fluid and never lags. The concept is fresh and original, which is hard to come by anymore. The environments are colorful and gorgeous. Everything just seems perfect. And it's only .99? Omg, why wouldn't you grab it? I remember when this first came out, it was super popular for a week and advertised like crazy! Then it just faded into obscurity. But I'll never delete this, it's truly a gem. Thanks for making this! :D
I love this game, the graphics and concept are so fun. i have enjoyed all the levels from easy to hard. But how in the world do you beat level 12 with the 5 fat birds? I can get 4 but not 5, and ive passed all the other levels with an A! No one else seems to mention it on any websites, is it just me? What am I missing, how do you pass that level?!
Fantastically ridiculous game with an absurd concept and crazy fun art. Kind of harsh, though - the difficulty of levels ramps up very sharply, and the use of strict letter grades instead of just a numeric score made me very reluctant to continue playing (as in, you gave me a D on the VERY FIRST LEVEL? But I just learned how to play!). Definitely worth $.99, though. I hope they update it or make more games like it soon!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 16, 2010
- Version: 1.24
- Size: 7.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mediatonic Ltd
- © 2009 Mediatonic Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.2.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.