MV Transit Where’s My Bus?
By MV Transportation, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Where’s My Bus? App allows fixed route bus passengers to quickly and easily track the location of their bus and view scheduled and estimated pick-up times (based on the bus’s current location on its route). The app is available for download on all iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch versions. The app utilizes data provided by MV Transportation Technologies over your device’s Wi-Fi network or cellular connection.
• Ability to see your bus’ location in real time
• View text-based scheduled departure and estimated departure for the bus route based on its current location, along with upcoming stops on the route
• Interactive map that shows the stop that you selected, other stops along the same route, and the current bus location as it travels along the route (pinch zoom controls allow you to zoom in and out on the map)
• The application is only available in English at this time
Thank you for taking the time to download our app. Feedback is very important to us. You may email us at email@example.com. We will do our best to address inquiries in a timely manner.
Great idea but
The app asks one to enter your city and asks you to check a remember my city box. I have checked that box but it still requires me to check my city every time and then it takes quite some time to load the routes all over.
Once I have checked one route there seems to be no way to check another, or else it is refusing to do so. Then I have to restart the app and load the routes for my city all over. Needs a patch or something. I am using the latest iOS.
Had high hopes..so disappointed
I had such high hopes for this as it would make using the KU/Lawrence bus system a bit easier. Unfortunately, 9 times out of 10 it won't work. It remembers my city, but either won't load bus routes or it won't load info about the individual routes. I thought it might be locational, but I tried other cities and they didn't work either. Great idea, but needs improvement.
Not the best, but works.
The only thing I have really used this app for is to see how long I have to wait before my bus gets to the stop. Won't help in planning a route or anything else.
- Category: Travel
- Released: Aug 09, 2014
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MV Transportation, Inc
- © 2014 MV Transportation, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.