Mvelopes - Budget App & Envelope Budgeting
By Finicity Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Easy to Get Started :
Start today by downloading the Mvelopes budget app, set up a free account, add your financial institutions and come up with a budget that will keep you on the path to financial freedom. You will get all your transactions sent to your Mvelopes account and you will easily be able to track all your account balances in one easy to use app. Mvelopes uses an envelope budgeting template to help you plan and track your household or personal budget. You can assign and manage your budget, as well as receive feedback on where you have spent your money and how much you have remaining
• Mvelopes is an A + Rated Business with the Better Business Bureau
• Tool for Tidying Up Your Budget - Credit Karma
• Named best app for “Over Spenders” - Kiplinger’s Personal Finance
• App That Makes Budgeting Fun - WiseBread
• Best Online Money Management Tool - Nasdaq
• Budget App for Recent Graduates - NerdWallet
• Right Tool for Keeping Financial Resolutions - CreditCards.com
• App That Helps Manage Your Student Loans - SoFi
• Budget Tool for the New Year - Chicago Tribune
Get The Most Out Of Your Money
Use the Mvelopes budget app to help make more informed budget decisions and future plans. Track your bank accounts and credit card balances alongside your budget to help pay off your debt and increase savings faster. Create a financial plan for the future and make it happen.
Save time with the Mvelopes budget app and its access to over 16,000 financial institutions, so you can focus on managing finances and not entering transactions. Be secure with in-app security settings, a four-digit PIN or your Mvelopes username and password.
• Import your bank and credit card accounts and track your spending within Mvelopes
• Use digital envelope budgeting system to organize and simplify your finances
• Easily access or adjust your budget on the go
• Categorized spending helps you make informed decisions when you shop
• Inbox-style transactions makes it easy to stay on top of your budget every day
• All-in-one accounts screen lets you view your checking, savings and credit card balances in one place
• Assign transactions to envelope categories, including splitting individual transactions into separate categories
• Complete, real-time synchronization with the Mvelopes web app at Mvelopes.com
• Money saving tips, ebooks, and videos inside the app
What's New in Version 2.4.1
- Now even easier to get started with an improved setup process
- Bug fixes
- Stability improvements
Love this, but had a few quickly resolved problems.
I love this app! We've always kinda followed the Financial Peace University "envelope" system but was never really comfortable using cash. This is a great way to remedy it and now we only get cash out for stuff we typically overspend on. I just love knowing exactly how much money I have left in each envelope of my budget. Here's my only complaint: I bank at a local credit union and I've had 3 issues where my transactions didn't load or the app wasn't syncing with my bank account. Not sure if it's because of where I bank or some other reason, but anyways. The Mvelopes staff were wonderful in fixing each issue. It did take a couple days each time, but they were so helpful and I know worked hard to fix my problem. I find it A LOT easier for some reason to set up my budget, funding plan, etc on my computer and there was a little bit of a learning curve to learn how to get everything set up, but it was well worth it! I've recommended this app to friends and family and my husband even recommended it to his FPU class he teaches at work. Seriously, would download it time and time again.
Thrilled to have found it
I have tried several other budgeting apps, and this is the first one that does everything I want it to. I love not having to enter each purchase manually, because I can never keep up with that. I also like that it does require me to manually assign each transaction because when I used Mint half my time was spent reassigning transactions. I also love that my husband and I can each log in to the same account from our individual phones. One thing that makes this work well for me is that I don't use it for individual bill paying; I use a spreadsheet for that and do it once per month. I just use it for allotting a lump sum of money for bills and tracking day today spending. My only complaint with it is that it doesn't show my pending transactions or available balance, it only shows those transactions which have cleared, so I still have to check my banking app to make sure I don't go negative.
A great tool for cash flow freedom!
Mvelopes is an excellent tool for helping someone live within their means and to avoid regrettable spending decisions after the fact. By reviewing an ongoing balance available in each spending category, you can stay under control and spend with greater confidence. Having transactions automatically upload every morning is so simple and fast to allocate to my chosen categories. Even though the internet can cause connection problems occasionally, any periodic issues do not compare to the benefits of having immediate access to both bank account balances and spending envelope balances. Well done!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Dec 20, 2016
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 109 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Finicity Corporation
- © 2016 Finicity Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Mvelopes Premier$94.99
- Budgeting Bootcamp$49.99