Easy to Get Started:
Start today by downloading the Mvelopes budget app and use it for free for 1 month, add your financial institutions and come up with a budget that will keep you on the path to financial freedom. You will get all your transactions sent to your Mvelopes account and you will easily be able to track all your account balances in one easy to use the app. Mvelopes uses an envelope budgeting method to help you plan and track your household or personal budget. You can assign and manage your budget, as well as receive feedback on where you have spent your money and how much you have remaining
Mvelopes offers 4 different in-app subscriptions that will auto-renew unless canceled.
- Mvelopes Basic Monthly -$3.99/mo or $39.99/yr - Unlimited Envelopes, Unlimited Accounts, Live Chat Support.
- Mvelopes Plus -$18.99/mo or $189.99/yr - Unlimited Envelopes, Unlimited Accounts, Live Chat, Learning Center, and a Quarterly Coaching Session.
Each user is eligible for one 30 day free trial. Upgrading or downgrading to a subscription will not enable a new 30 day free trial. These plans are:
- Mvelopes Basic Monthly - No Trial - $3.99/mo
- Mvelopes Basic Yearly - No Trial - $39.99/mo
- Mvelopes Plus Monthly - No Trial - $18.99/mo
- Mvelopes Plus Yearly - No Trial - $189.99/mo
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase or if it has a trial at the end of the trial period.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Mvelopes is an A + Rated Business with the Better Business Bureau
• Tool for Tidying Up Your Budget - Credit Karma
• Named best app for “Over Spenders” - Kiplinger’s Personal Finance
• App That Makes Budgeting Fun - WiseBread
• Best Online Money Management Tool - Nasdaq
• Budget App for Recent Graduates - NerdWallet
• Right Tool for Keeping Financial Resolutions - CreditCards.com
• App That Helps Manage Your Student Loans - SoFi
• Budget Tool for the New Year - Chicago Tribune
Get The Most Out Of Your Money
Use the Mvelopes budget app to help make more informed budgeting decisions and future plans. Track your bank accounts and credit card balances alongside your budget to help pay off your debt and increase savings faster. Create a financial plan for the future and make it happen.
Save time with the Mvelopes budget app and its access to over 16,000 financial institutions, so you can focus on managing finances and not entering transactions. Be secure with in-app security settings, a four-digit PIN or your Mvelopes username and password.
• Import your bank and credit card accounts and track your spending within Mvelopes
• Unlimited envelopes and financial institutions can be used in your account
• Use digital envelope budgeting system to organize and simplify your finances
• Easily access or adjust your budget on the go
• Categorized spending helps you make informed decisions when you shop
• Inbox-style transactions makes it easy to stay on top of your budget every day
• All-in-one accounts screen lets you view your checking, savings and credit card balances in one place
• Assign transactions to envelope categories, including splitting individual transactions into separate categories
• Complete, real-time synchronization with the Mvelopes web app at Mvelopes.com
• Money saving tips, ebooks, and videos inside the app
- Bug fix and stability
Ratings and Reviews
Puerto Rico Area Code not a valid U.S. phone number?
This app will be the only financial app in the U.S. that won’t accept a (787) Puerto Rico telephone area code. Allow me to explain to the developers that Puerto Rico is a U.S. territory, and its people are U.S. citizens by birth. I live in Washington State but I’m going to keep my area code since that’s the phone number I’ve been using for more than a decade.
I don’t have this problem with Mint, and it’s free.
Developer Response ,
We're working to remove it from the enrollment process, but if you won't need to be contacted by phone (999)999-9999 works.
I was so excited to try Mvelopes but I got stuck in the subscription loop and never got to experience the app. I kept having to hit subscribe or attempt to resync the purchase just to have the app continue to crash. I want to try it but if it’s that buggy when you download it, it most likely won’t get better.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry you have had a problem using the app. If you could contact customer support they can help correct the problem. You can reach them via chat, phone or email at mvelopes.com/contact.
Plan your Finances
I have been looking for a software that helps in planning out where money is going ahead of time. The funding plan is one of the best features of Mvelopes.
- Finicity Corporation
- 141.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Finicity Corp.
- In-App Purchases
- Mvelopes Basic Monthly $3.99
- Mvelopes Basic Monthly $3.99
- Mvelopes Basic Yearly $39.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.