Welcome to MyAirtel App – the best channel for all your Airtel transactions, be it Prepaid, Postpaid, Broadband,DTH or utility payments. My Airtel App gives you flexibility to make payment quickly, on the go using multiple payment channles like Credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking/Airtel Money/ Mobile Wallets /UPI.
MyAirtel app gives you real-time tracking of your data usage and plan validity. You can avail to various offers, deals, discounts, cashbacks and seasonal coupons every time you recharge. You can also add multiple accounts, transact for them, request for additional packs and services viz. IR/VAS etc. The app lets you take a look at all the details of each plan before you subscribe to it. You can also activate your Airtel Payments Bank account which is your savings account with Airtel. Connect with the 24*7 customer care through email@example.com
What does My Airtel App offer?
• Enjoy exclusive offers, deals and cashback coupons on online recharge when you recharge using Credit card, debit card, netbanking,UPI or wallets - Airtel payment bank, Paytm, PhonePe
• Get amazing offers across various segments viz. travel, food, lifestyle, shopping etc.
• Get information on available tariff plans and opt for unlimited packs, full talk time, top-ups, daily packs and internet packs
• Avail the ‘handset bundled offer’ from this online recharge app to enjoy amazing benefits, and get cashback coupons
• Experience the real time tracking of data and validity on the app
• Selfcare feature to view an manage plan details, bill details and check data balance
• Avail for great cashback offers on bill payments
• Easy Postpaid Bill payments for your number by using credit or debit card, net banking, Airtel money, PhonePe, Paytm,UPI
• Avail family SIM which entails lots of benefits for both the users. Get an add-on sim in just Rs. 199
• With ‘Airtel Secure’ protect your handset against damage, secure information on cloud backup. Get malware, anti-theft protection for as low as Rs. 49/month
• Access details of bill cycle, data remaining, payment dues and outstanding bill amount on home Screen
• Add your all Airtel numbers and manage services, transact or avail offers for them
Airtel Payments Bank
• Your number becomes your bank account number
• Higher interest rate 4% is offered on money deposited under this account
• Free personal Accident Insurance cover of Rs 1 Lakh
• Instant account opening with Aadhaar Card
• Make cashless payments at a vast network of our merchant. Get exciting offers for transaction at many merchant partners – eCommerce, travel, ticketing,restaurants etc.
• Pay at over 1 lac e-commerce sites using the Virtual Debit Card – powered by master card
• Repeat your frequent DTH recharge on the go
• Multiple TV DTH connections can be added on one account
• Enjoy exclusive offers, exciting deals and coupons on recharge of DTH of all operators
• Subscribe to various top ups viz. sports, south, child top-up plans, etc.
• Enjoy 100% secure transaction on all the broadband bill payment with PCI-DSS
• View tariff plans of broadband and fixed line/landline bill payment
• Check history and status of past service requests
• You can track your plan data usage real time and check the amount of data that has been purchased and consumed as Smartbytes
• Easy activation and deactivation of international roaming services
• Easy 3 step migration from prepaid and postpaid
• Get best deals and offers on smartphone from the Airtel store
• PCIDSS certification makes the My Airtel app the safest app and mobile wallet to use and allows fastest checkouts for prepaid mobile recharge, postpaid bill payment and Airtel money load cash
• Airtel open network feature allows you to check Airtel’s networks in your respective localities
• Airtel App also allows you to pay bills of other operators
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Notifications and multiple packages.
Add a feature to send a notification about the prepaid package expiration when zero days left and after the expiration. That feature would be very useful for the users.
Please add a feature to purchase a package in advance and make it active after the current package expires. That will be very useful for app users and can have uninterrupted service.
Great improvement of this app. Thanks to app designers and developers.
App is not complete without user complaint System or service requests
I am unable to raise complaints or service requests directly from the app. I am not in India, does Airtel want me to call customer care and raise my concerns?? This is completely ridiculous. I have been suffering a lot after disconnecting my DTH and broadband. It’s only postpaid conn now, which I would take off in sometime if things don’t change and become flexible.
This is one of the easiest and fastest apps to use for paying my bills. One issue that I see is when I select “pay all bills” it shows only “Airtel money” as the payment option, should probably show the regular payment screen. Otherwise it’s a perfect app!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.