Welcome to MyAirtel App – the best channel for all your Airtel transactions, be it Prepaid, Postpaid, Broadband,DTH or utility payments. My Airtel App gives you flexibility to make payment quickly, on the go using multiple payment channles like Credit card/Debit Card/Net Banking/Airtel Money/ Mobile Wallets /UPI.
MyAirtel app gives you real-time tracking of your data usage and plan validity. You can avail to various offers, deals, discounts, cashbacks and seasonal coupons every time you recharge. You can also add multiple accounts, transact for them, request for additional packs and services viz. IR/VAS etc. The app lets you take a look at all the details of each plan before you subscribe to it. You can also activate your Airtel Payments Bank account which is your savings account with Airtel. Connect with the 24*7 customer care through firstname.lastname@example.org
What does My Airtel App offer?
• Enjoy exclusive offers, deals and cashback coupons on online recharge when you recharge using Credit card, debit card, netbanking,UPI or wallets - Airtel payment bank, Paytm, PhonePe
• Get amazing offers across various segments viz. travel, food, lifestyle, shopping etc.
• Get information on available tariff plans and opt for unlimited packs, full talk time, top-ups, daily packs and internet packs
• Avail the ‘handset bundled offer’ from this online recharge app to enjoy amazing benefits, and get cashback coupons
• Experience the real time tracking of data and validity on the app
• Selfcare feature to view an manage plan details, bill details and check data balance
• Avail for great cashback offers on bill payments
• Easy Postpaid Bill payments for your number by using credit or debit card, net banking, Airtel money, PhonePe, Paytm,UPI
• Avail family SIM which entails lots of benefits for both the users. Get an add-on sim in just Rs. 199
• With ‘Airtel Secure’ protect your handset against damage, secure information on cloud backup. Get malware, anti-theft protection for as low as Rs. 49/month
• Access details of bill cycle, data remaining, payment dues and outstanding bill amount on home Screen
• Add your all Airtel numbers and manage services, transact or avail offers for them
Airtel Payments Bank
• Your number becomes your bank account number
• Higher interest rate 4% is offered on money deposited under this account
• Free personal Accident Insurance cover of Rs 1 Lakh
• Instant account opening with Aadhaar Card
• Make cashless payments at a vast network of our merchant. Get exciting offers for transaction at many merchant partners – eCommerce, travel, ticketing,restaurants etc.
• Pay at over 1 lac e-commerce sites using the Virtual Debit Card – powered by master card
• Repeat your frequent DTH recharge on the go
• Multiple TV DTH connections can be added on one account
• Enjoy exclusive offers, exciting deals and coupons on recharge of DTH of all operators
• Subscribe to various top ups viz. sports, south, child top-up plans, etc.
• Enjoy 100% secure transaction on all the broadband bill payment with PCI-DSS
• View tariff plans of broadband and fixed line/landline bill payment
• Check history and status of past service requests
• You can track your plan data usage real time and check the amount of data that has been purchased and consumed as Smartbytes
• Easy activation and deactivation of international roaming services
• Easy 3 step migration from prepaid and postpaid
• Get best deals and offers on smartphone from the Airtel store
• PCIDSS certification makes the My Airtel app the safest app and mobile wallet to use and allows fastest checkouts for prepaid mobile recharge, postpaid bill payment and Airtel money load cash
• Airtel open network feature allows you to check Airtel’s networks in your respective localities
• Airtel App also allows you to pay bills of other operators
-- Now watch the upcoming Combo packs details in your Prepaid accounts
-- More Powerful Transaction history will be able to show recharges done outside of APP as well
-- Now buy Gift cards of various brands like Amazon, Bookmyshow, Big Basket, Shoppers stop, Flipkart for yourself or your loved ones.
-- You can also pay your Loan EMIs on the app using your Payments Bank account.
Ratings and Reviews
Cannot validate account
When I enter my router number, I am sent OTP. When I enter it, it returns an error. So I CANNOT establish my account to see my usage or pay my bills.. When I called, they gave me a complaint number which was to be closed in 24 hours. Nothing happened. I called and same thing happened second time. Then I wrote an email to them. They sent me another complaint number they will close in 4 days. Now I get an sms that it is resolved and if I am not happy I should contact Appellate! IT IS NOT RESOLVED. What ,customer service??? They must have the most INCOMPETENT IT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE.
Now, I have to contact Appellate to get the most BASIC issue- ability of customer to establish an account in this App!
Developer Response ,
Hi! Request you to share the issue description with us at email@example.com stating the registered number along with an error screenshot (if any) in order to help us connect with you to address the concern. Team MyAirtel App
App is not complete without user complaint System or service requests
I am unable to raise complaints or service requests directly from the app. I am not in India, does Airtel want me to call customer care and raise my concerns?? This is completely ridiculous. I have been suffering a lot after disconnecting my DTH and broadband. It’s only postpaid conn now, which I would take off in sometime if things don’t change and become flexible.
Balance got deducted by itself and worst customer care
I haven’t activated any VAS, my balance got deducted automatically for Bhakti sagar portrait, which I’ve not activated. When I call customer care, they are so poor to talk with customers that’s a shock. They can’t speak English also in Hindi they are super rude. His name was kamlesh, he was completely useless to talk with. Never transferred my call to senior and didn’t credited my balance. I’m using airtel from more than 20 years. It’s not the first time that they treat customer so poor. Probably it’s time to change network.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.