Alarm Clock for Me
By Apalon Apps
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Wake up and go to sleep to your favorite music, get your own collection of exclusive designer clocks, know weather conditions in your area, countdown to important events, cook or work out with a multifunctional timer, and light up the darkness with a powerful built-in flashlight!
* Choose from stylish designer themes for the clock: Ultrasonic, Digital (Blue, Green, Red, and Yellow), Wordy, Odometer, ThinLine, C-Motion clock
* Create your own wake-up playlist with the best music
* Background alarm support: alarm will ring even if the app is not running
* Go to sleep to your favorite songs or white noise
* Check live weather conditions and temperature
* Change the screen brightness so that it doesn’t blind you after a good night’s sleep
* Shake your device or double tap on the screen to switch on the flashlight
* Convenient app settings. Get easy access to any option you need
* Widget: access the remaining time till the next alarm and live local weather conditions in Notification Center.
Alarm Clock for Me provides the functionality of 6 indispensable apps in 1:
- Wake up to your favorite music
- Set multiple alarms with different tunes
- Background alarm support: alarm will go off even if the app is not running!
- Easy access to the nearest alarm from the main screen
- Huge Snooze/Stop alarm buttons
- Add your notes to the alarm!
- Adjustable volume of Sounds/Music
- Vibrate / Fade in / Snooze options
- Shake-to-snooze when alarm goes off
- Exclusive designer clocks
- Vertical and horizontal modes
- 12 or 24 time format
- Show/Hide seconds
- Show/Hide day of the week
- Auto-Lock when plugged in ON/OFF
- Auto-Lock when on battery ON/OFF
- Customizable auto-lock time
-Use the shortcut on the main screen to go directly to the sleep timer settings
- Create your own playlist with your favorite songs
- Shuffle music ON/OFF
- Adjust the volume of Music/Sounds
- Go to sleep to white noise
- Check live weather conditions and temperature
- Automatic detection of your current location and weather conditions display in your area
- Weather conditions and temperature in any location you choose
- Temperature unit: Fahrenheit/Celsius
- Show Weather ON/OFF
- Never miss important events and special occasions. Count down to your vacation, anniversary, graduation and more
- No matter whether you are cooking or working out, multifunctional timer will always be at hand!
- Shake your device or double tap on the screen to switch on the flashlight
Beautiful. Reliable. Versatile. Get the alarm clock that you've been looking for!
What's New in Version 3.2
- You asked, we listened! Weather conditions are now also available in landscape mode;
- Ready, set, PRO! The app now supports an all-new 10.5-inch iPad Pro;
- The eye-catching animation was added to Snooze\Stop buttons to grab your attention as soon as you open your eyes.
- Performance and stability improvements
Thank you for your continuous support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via email@example.com.
Broken since I upgraded to iPhone 8+
Loved this app with my old phone. Liked the ability to select the song I wanted from my iTunes library. Now that I have upgraded my phone, and with it iOS 11, when I select the song I want, it shows as selected, but instead plays some unrecognizable rhythm from somewhere, I assume as it isn't anything I would have put on my phone. Can we get a fix for this bug.
Update to developer response. Always leave your app as the current app. I tried both ways. When leaving your app current, I get the unidentifiable rhythm track. When I leave the Apple Music app open to a selection in my library, I get a warning from your app that says I need to leave it open. I still get the rhythm track playing. Sounds like a bug to me. I have an iPhone 8+ with iOS 11 as delivered on the phone - no Maine applied yet.
The alarm app is nice
I liked the ease of use and it actually works! It just needs a few tweeks.
1) I wish the colors offered to change would also change everything on the screen.
2) The date font is a bit small and I would like it yeelow like I chose.
3) The amount of days to christmas is nice but prefer it below the date in bigger size.
4) I would love to see listed below the several alarms I set, the days its set and time of course + my description. Wake Up Stan or Take med x or personal appointments I make to the dentist or other things that are not related to my business or work life.
5) Maybe include reminers sent to iphone via whatsapp or email.
6) Sometimes I wake early and forget the alarm on the ipad and it begins sounging music but my ipad is locked, no one but me can turn it off. If not, it keeps insisting on snooze.
If I could set this snooze option to 2 or 3 times, it would be enough to shut it off. Another option is remote turning it off from my iphone or desktop.
I hope these suggestions are useful.
Worst Alarm I've ever tried to use!
The clock\alarm is awful, somehow I have managed to get two installed on my phone. Contacting the App administrator is a joke, that mother$&@?!", doesn't take suggestions, prove helpful feedback, or make modifications to this App? I wish I could dump this App, but it may add another of these on my phone like the last time. This is Alarm Clock from Hell, and I paid for it and it's worst than the free version. If someone could help me with this App and not with empty promises I would just simply 😍.
I am angry with reason...and seriously need help with this App, I've consulted the App Store trying to get help to remove this App, and it comes back double, instead of going away!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jul 17, 2017
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 74.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- © 2014-2017 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.