My Alarm Clock
By Apalon Apps
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
LIMITED TIME SALE! 40% OFF! Download NOW!
My Alarm Clock turns your Mac into a BEDSIDE CLOCK with gorgeous themes and current weather information, an ALARM CLOCK that sings your favorite tunes, and a SLEEP TIMER that lulls you to sleep at night!
• Designer clocks: enjoy a variety of stylish clock faces
• Multiple alarm support: you’ll never oversleep or miss an important event!
• Nightstand mode: turn your Mac into a gorgeous bedside clock
• Weather information: check live local conditions and temperature
• Convenient application settings: get easy access to any option you need!
My Alarm Clock provides the functionality of 4 indispensable apps in 1:
*** Alarm ***
- Wake up to your favorite music
- Use built-in alarm sounds
- Set multiple alarms with different tunes
- Add your notes to the alarm!
- Adjust the volume of Sounds/Music
- Snooze option
*** Clock ***
- Exclusive designer clocks
- 12 or 24 time format
- Show/Hide seconds
- Show/Hide day of the week
- Enable/Disable chimes
*** Sleep Timer ***
- Create your own playlist with your favorite songs
- Go to sleep to white noise
- Adjust the volume of Music/White noise
*** Weather ***
- Check live weather conditions and temperature
- Weather conditions and temperature in any location you choose
- Temperature unit: Fahrenheit/Celsius
- Wind speed in mph, km/h, or m/s
- Show Weather ON/OFF
Enjoy a perfect balance of beauty and functionality with My Alarm Clock!
What's New in Version 1.10
- Performance improvements you won't necessarily notice but definitely enhancing your experience with the app.
Thank you for your continued support and feedback! We're committed to making the app even better, so never lose the drive to share your impressions and feedback with us!
Doesn’t work when the computer is asleep
I set 3 alarms b/c I’m one of those that doesnt get up right away… I don’t like to leave the screen on all night so I didn’t use the screen saver skin with the time. I don’t want to burn out my screen and I like it pitch black when I go to bed. When the computer shuts down after a period of no activity and sleeps, so does the app. So none of the 3 alarms I set went off. I need an alarm, not a giant screen saver clock at night. I have plenty of clocks around the house, but none of them play my itunes music. And now neither does this one I’m finding out...
Runs Reliably and As Advertised
This version of the application runs cleanly under El Capitan with functionality as advertised. Just be careful to leave the volume up loud enough before you go to sleep—as they warn, if you leave the sound muted or too low, the app does not override those settings. So mark me down as highly satisfied!
got me a clock that will last me a lifetime
love the sleep mode I can fall asleep to our favorite mellow music from our playlist, we each have 6 songs on the list