My Alarm Clock
By Apalon Apps
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
LIMITED TIME SALE! 40% OFF! Download NOW!
My Alarm Clock turns your Mac into a BEDSIDE CLOCK with gorgeous themes and current weather information, an ALARM CLOCK that sings your favorite tunes, and a SLEEP TIMER that lulls you to sleep at night!
• Designer clocks: enjoy a variety of stylish clock faces
• Multiple alarm support: you’ll never oversleep or miss an important event!
• Nightstand mode: turn your Mac into a gorgeous bedside clock
• Weather information: check live local conditions and temperature
• Convenient application settings: get easy access to any option you need!
My Alarm Clock provides the functionality of 4 indispensable apps in 1:
*** Alarm ***
- Wake up to your favorite music
- Use built-in alarm sounds
- Set multiple alarms with different tunes
- Add your notes to the alarm!
- Adjust the volume of Sounds/Music
- Snooze option
*** Clock ***
- Exclusive designer clocks
- 12 or 24 time format
- Show/Hide seconds
- Show/Hide day of the week
- Enable/Disable chimes
*** Sleep Timer ***
- Create your own playlist with your favorite songs
- Go to sleep to white noise
- Adjust the volume of Music/White noise
*** Weather ***
- Check live weather conditions and temperature
- Weather conditions and temperature in any location you choose
- Temperature unit: Fahrenheit/Celsius
- Wind speed in mph, km/h, or m/s
- Show Weather ON/OFF
Enjoy a perfect balance of beauty and functionality with My Alarm Clock!
What's New in Version 1.5
- Full support for OS X Yosemite (10.10)
Thank you for the comments submitted by email. We appreciate your feedback and are constantly working on making the app better.
Great idea, not fully baked.
This app is a great idea. The themes are nice, but color schemes for the last few themes arent very customizable. Support for external monitors is very buggy, if at all. I don’t want to leave my mac display on for 8-10hrs a night simply because I know electronic screens aren’t everlasting and I would like to preserve my screen as long as I can :-) The app takes almost 5 minutes to respond after waking up from the alarm and attempting to shut it off. Interface is overall not very user-friendly, it has no animations/etc. to add a ‘realaistic’ feel when using the app, it’s very static and almsot too simple. Please add settings/support for dual monitors, clean up some bugs, and add a few more cusitimzations and i’ll give a better rating. Not worth my $2.99 until these are met.
Perfect for what I need
Needed a alarm clock for those nights I stay up longer than I should; this fit the bill perfectly. I could have gotten along w/ the free version fine, but I have used and enjoyed this program soo much, I figured I would throw the developers some coin for their efforts and get the paid version.
I like the classic, glossy look and intuitive settings. Very nice to pick the sound you want. I chose the alarm that sounded like my pink, Hot Topic alarm clock from back in college. That sound is still engrained into my skull and is guarunteed to wake me up. ;)
Wanted It To Be A Keeper, BUT
This app was my go-to alarm during business trips, but ever since I’ve been using Yosemite, beta and final, my Macbook would get locked up during the screensaver and during times when the alarm was to sound. Needless to say, after about the 3rd time it failed to wake me because of these issues, I had to move on from it. I enjoyed the attractive alarm screens and graphics, but I need a working alarm clock, not more wallpaper. I just can’t trust it to do its job any longer, but I wish I could. Wake Up Time Pro is what I moved on too.