My Alarm Clock
By Apalon Apps
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
LIMITED TIME SALE! 40% OFF! Download NOW!
My Alarm Clock turns your Mac into a BEDSIDE CLOCK with gorgeous themes and current weather information, an ALARM CLOCK that sings your favorite tunes, and a SLEEP TIMER that lulls you to sleep at night!
• Designer clocks: enjoy a variety of stylish clock faces
• Multiple alarm support: you’ll never oversleep or miss an important event!
• Nightstand mode: turn your Mac into a gorgeous bedside clock
• Weather information: check live local conditions and temperature
• Convenient application settings: get easy access to any option you need!
My Alarm Clock provides the functionality of 4 indispensable apps in 1:
*** Alarm ***
- Wake up to your favorite music
- Use built-in alarm sounds
- Set multiple alarms with different tunes
- Add your notes to the alarm!
- Adjust the volume of Sounds/Music
- Snooze option
*** Clock ***
- Exclusive designer clocks
- 12 or 24 time format
- Show/Hide seconds
- Show/Hide day of the week
- Enable/Disable chimes
*** Sleep Timer ***
- Create your own playlist with your favorite songs
- Go to sleep to white noise
- Adjust the volume of Music/White noise
*** Weather ***
- Check live weather conditions and temperature
- Weather conditions and temperature in any location you choose
- Temperature unit: Fahrenheit/Celsius
- Wind speed in mph, km/h, or m/s
- Show Weather ON/OFF
Enjoy a perfect balance of beauty and functionality with My Alarm Clock!
What's New in Version 1.6
- Performance improvements you won't necessarily notice but definitely enhancing your experience with the app.
Thank you for the comments submitted by email. We appreciate your feedback and are constantly working on making the app better.
I was just looking for a simple alarm clock app that does what its suppose to. For the most part that is true. The app frequently freezes when I am in full screen mode and will not let me exit it for several minutes at a time. Some times it will stay frozen for so long ill have to restart my computer just to get to the desktop. I bought the full version hoping that it would stop this problem but it didn’t which os frustrating. My advice is don’t buy the full version, the free one does the same thing unless you want differt color font otions and need to be woken up by your own music instead of its stadard alarm tones.
Could use Sunrise Alarm feature
Living on a farm one hour before sunrise is the time to get up but their is no fature that allows you to set an alarm fofr an hour before sunrise. It would be helpfful and for regular people on weekends who want to get out to do some fishing would be really nice too That way you can set te alarm for an hour and a half befoer and get to the lake just before sunrise to enjoy the sunrise and the entire day.
Pretty good, but ...
Needs to be smaller. I would give it four or five stars if the screen with all the options weren’t ever present, the four icons on the right, with all that dead space below. And an option where the clock sits in the menu bar and is made a bit bigger when clicked. Seems like there’s a lot in terms of design and user efficiency that could be done with this app that’s not being done.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 27, 2015
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 100 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: IAC Search & Media Europe Ltd.
- © 2014-2015 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor