My Alphabet Coloring Book is a fun coloring activity for all ages. Each picture is in alphabetical order with a picture to represent the letter and the word associated with the picture. It has a variety of bright colors to use and show off your creativity. It will keep your children busy with a positive activity that fits right into the palm of their hand. You won't have to worry about them crying over crayons or books that they have dropped and cannot reach. The touch sensitive screen is easy to pick up and play for both kids and adults. This is one iPhone / iPad app the whole family will be sure to enjoy.
- 26 hand drawn pictures to color, from A to Z
- Works on iPod, iPhone, and iPad
- Helps children develop hand-eye coordination
- Helps to learn the alphabet
- Helps children associate words with pictures
- Save pictures to Photos library for easy sharing or to use as wallpaper
- Automatically saves works in progress
- Easy to clear coloring page and start over
- Zoom in and Zoom out feature makes it easy to color smaller areas
- Kid tested
Bug Fixes and Performance Enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Okay !? / GREAT APP
So , you all figured out that the "ABC Coloring Book" has the same photos as the "My Coloring Book" so what! It's not a big deal, just get the My Coloring Book because it has more pictures but don't complain about it. It was obviously made by the same person (they said they were hand drawn) or company. Don't sweat it they are book great apps! && keep me occupied for a while. I really enjoyed !(: Great App.
Its pretty good for teaching pre-kinder children like my little sister and it gives them something fun to do while doing something boring like learning. :P and it does have a Clear All button. Just click on the pallet then click the X at the bottom left corner. ;)
Great, BUT needs a "clear all" button
Great BUT it needs a "clear all" button. I hate having to clear each picture one at a time.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.