MY ASICS Run Training
By ASICS Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Start training with MY ASICS. Create personalized running training plans for full marathons, half marathons, 10K, 5K, 10 mile and 5 mile distances. MY ASICS training plans adapt to your goals and abilities as you run, and automatically adjust your schedule if you miss a run day. You can also track your running route, total time, lap times, distance, and average pace in real time. Try it now and see why 2 out of 3 MY ASICS runners beat their goals.
DESIGNED FOR ALL RUNNERS
Whether you are just starting out on your first 5K, or you are preparing for your tenth marathon, MY ASICS is designed for you. MY ASICS training plans range in length from 12 to 33 weeks and 2 and 4 day training schedules per week. You can personalize the intensity and frequency of your training plan to match your current running ability and fitness. MY ASICS has all the features you need to maximize your training:
* Get your personalized run training plan in seconds
* View your position and running route on a real-time GPS-based map
* Track your run route, total time, lap times, distance, and average pace
* Adjust your pace to maximize performance
* Look ahead at your schedule, phases and upcoming runs
* Save your routes and sync your runs with online logbook
* Log runs manually, if you prefer to run without your phone
* Share your runs and achievements with friends
* Track the mileage on your shoes and other gear
MY ASICS was developed over 7 years of running performance research by the ASICS Institute of Sport Science in Kobe, Japan. MY ASICS uses a proprietary algorithm to build up your anaerobic threshold to improve endurance and maximize performance.
MY ASICS WORKS WITH YOUR FAVORITE DEVICES
* Apple Watch - control your run and track your progress from your wrist
* SONY Smart B-Trainer — get the wearable headset that allows you to playback music at the right tempo to keep you on-pace for your MY ASICS run
* Seiko ASICS WATCH AP02 — connects directly to your MY ASICS account via the Mac and Windows desktop app
* Import data from Garmin, Polar, Suunto, TomTom and other wearable devices
* Integrate with Runkeeper —sync your account with other health and fitness apps through the web platform
Download MY ASICS and create a free, personalized plan on the "plan" tab— then lace up and start running. If you already have a MY ASICS account, simply log in to sync your current plan and recent runs to the app.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
We would like to know what you think of the app. To send feedback or get support, click on the Feedback button in the Settings section of the app. Get out there and have a great run!
ASICS is a trusted and respected world leader in running, and MY ASICS was created to bring our sport science to every runner who wants to achieve their running goals.
What's New in Version 2.7.2
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Limited to outdoor tracking
I love the idea of having a marathon training calendar programmed for me, but I'm frustrated that it doesn't register treadmill runs. Yes, you can enter them manually, and yes, I know the accuracy of treadmill tracking can lack at times, but that's my main negative comment. The other is that it doesn't link the runs to My Fitness Pal, my long-term tracking app. I've been using Nike +, but was looking for a marathon training app, so I'll see how these work together.
Best running plan I've found but wish you could change the days around. If you track a run on a rest day it only shows your run not that it was suppose to be a rest day, making it hard to track if you do your runs on the days it's not scheduled. Very limited customization. Should change it so that you can customize running /rest days and show what was scheduled and accomplished
Not calculating my total runs correctly
This app isn't syncing with the website and not correctly calculating my miles.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jan 09, 2017
- Version: 2.7.2
- Size: 71.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: ASICS Corporation
- © ASICS Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.