My Baby & Me by Philips AVENT
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dear My Baby & Me user,
We’re pleased to tell you that we’ve improved and updated your MB&M app! It’s now perfectly compatible with iOS7 and the iPhone5 screen. We’ve also fixed all the annoying bugs that you were kind enough to tell us about, so thanks a lot for telling us what you did and didn’t like about the app!
The key features of My Baby and Me remain the same:
These make it easier than ever to keep track of your baby’s height, weight, feeding, sleeping and nappy changes.
Collect your baby’s milestones and other special moments from first smile to first words, turn them into a unique and personalized movie, share it with your loved ones via Facebook or email it straight from your phone.
You can now load the app faster, view it on your whole iPhone 5 screen, include your notes when you export data and see all your data whenever you want. Much better than before!
We’d like to offer a big thank-you to MB&B users for giving us so much useful feedback. At Philips AVENT, we really appreciate your views and hope this new release will help you enjoy being a mum even more!
The Philips Avent team
About this app:
- This app is meant to work best with iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5s, 5c and iPod touch 4G. For older devices, Movie is disabled and we cannot guarantee that all functionality, such as data migration, will work properly.
- The information provided in the app is only intended as general advice and should in no way be taken as a substitute for professional medical advice. If you, your family or your child is suffering from symptoms or conditions which are severe or persistent, or you need specific medical advice, you should seek professional medical assistance. Philips cannot be held responsible for any damages that result from the use of the information provided in this app.
What's New in Version 4.7.2
Crash observed on landing page of the app for some countries has been fixed.
The trackers in the app are really helpful especially the one for feeds. It makes it easier to remember which side I left off on. My only real complaint and the reason I gave it 3 stars instead of 5 is because I can't enter a value in the weight area when it's set to pounds and ounces which is a bummer. Hopefully they fix this but for a free app I can deal with one broken feature.
I would really like to be able to toggle between feedings and nappies with my feeding timer going and without losing my feeding information. Also whenever I set feedings to manual it crashes the app out. I would also like to see a better charting system for my feedings, expressions, nappies, and sleep so I can see them all. I deleted this app because it didn't have these features.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: May 04, 2016
- Version: 4.7.2
- Size: 75.5 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, Greek, Spanish
- Seller: Philips Consumer Lifestyle, B.V.
- ©Koninklijke Philips N.V., 2004 - 2016. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.