My Baby Today | BabyCenter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What does every new parent need? Support. Advice. Reminders. Reasons to laugh! My Baby Today is packed with tools and information to help you be the best parent possible in your baby's first year. It's brought to you by BabyCenter, the world's most trusted parenting resource, supporting more than 40 million moms around the globe – and rated one of the top three Children's Health apps by the doctors at HealthTap.
My Baby Today includes all this and more:
- Daily calendar: A personalized guide to your baby’s first year
- Checklist: Customizable list with reminders to keep you on track
- Photo album: Document your baby's growth and milestones
- Sleep guide: From how to settle a newborn to sleep training + lullabies
- Feeding guide: Breastfeeding or formula tips + a solid food tracker
- Search BabyCenter: Info & answers from our entire site
- Is it normal? Trusted answers to your burning questions
- Baby health & safety: Articles, videos, and more resources
- Weekly activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
- Baby care: Timely advice on diapering, bathing, and more
- For moms: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
- Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves all medical information featured in our My Baby Today app.
What's New in Version 2.3.1
What's new in version 2.3.1:
Fixed bugs and optimized user experience.
If you’re experiencing any problems with this update, please contact our Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or click Feedback under the More tab.
Great App for Moms!
I love this app! You can stop looking for a great app that will help with your new baby. This is it!
Each day it gives you an interesting topic to read about or just something that will make you laugh. And that is just the beginning! There is a forum where you can post questions or answer questions from other Moms. One of my favorite features is the lullaby section, you can pick a lullaby that will play on repeat for up to an hour. Which is super handy when you have run out of songs to sing or if your voice just can't sing for that long! We aren't all professionals :)
I love the organization of this app and the ease of use. It has been extremely helpful as s first time mom looking up information about topics of worry with raising an infant. Not only have I looked up and read articles, it also has videos. Especially great to look up how to's about clipping nails, tummy time, giving a bath, etc. I also receive weekly emails that correspond to my child's age.
Great app, runs well, lots of great tips as your baby grows.
Didn't give 5 stars because sometimes it takes a while to load or freezes up.
Birth club is good but can have a lot of drama with in certain groups, other then that it does what it is advertise as.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jun 18, 2015
- Version: 2.3.1
- Size: 33.3 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: BabyCenter
- All contents copyright © BabyCenter LLC. 1997-2014 All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.