My Baby Today | BabyCenter
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What does every new parent need? Support. Advice. Reminders. Reasons to laugh! My Baby Today is packed with tools and information to help you be the best parent possible in your baby's first year. It's brought to you by BabyCenter, the world's most trusted parenting resource, supporting more than 40 million moms around the globe – and rated one of the top three Children's Health apps by the doctors at HealthTap.
My Baby Today includes all this and more:
- Daily calendar: A personalized guide to your baby’s first year
- Checklist: Customizable list with reminders to keep you on track
- Photo album: Organize your baby's precious moments all in one place
- Sleep guide: From how to settle a newborn to sleep training + lullabies
- Feeding guide: Breastfeeding or formula tips + a solid food tracker
- Search BabyCenter: Info & answers from our entire site
- Is it normal? Trusted answers to your burning questions
- Baby health & safety: Articles, videos, and more resources
- Weekly activities: Top suggestions for you and your baby
- Baby care: Timely advice on diapering, bathing, and more
- For moms: Ideas for taking care of yourself, too
- Fun: Reasons to laugh and celebrate along the way
The BabyCenter Medical Advisory Board reviews and approves all medical information featured in our My Baby Today app.
What's New in Version 2.4.1
This update includes minor performance improvements.
Super useful app!!
The My Baby app has been extremely useful to me, a healthcare professional and first-time mother. I love the daily tips and pieces of information which are tailored to you according to baby's age. They are written in a clear manner, and are short enough to quickly read every day (I read out loud to my baby as I am breast-feeding). The info provided can be trusted and is for the most part bscientifically sound. I love the suggestions for activities to do with baby (what great ideas!) and enjoy the baby videos. And then the app also has super useful tools eg Sleeping and Eating guides that offer a variety of perspectives and tips. All-in-all, 5 star app that has been invaluable to me!
I absolutely love this app. It is extremely concise, educational and beneficial to new moms who want to learn more, have fun little reminders and track the progress of their little ones as they grow. There are videos and expert answers to questions that are very helpful. The app also helps me be mindful of "the little things" with my little one. When he was in his early newborn stages, I was so focused on sleep deprivation I almost missed watching for little tokens of love from my little guy. I love this app and recommend it to everyone. I will be using this for many more months to come. I'd give it 10stars if I could.
Beware how you use this app
I have a problem with this site. Like some others they publish a site without the capability to allow users to delete their profile. Do not post anything in the community board...I just found out after you email them to remove your profile (since you cannot on your own), you have to delete all content yourself! So I would have to contact every single group owner of any post I made or post I commented on, and ask them to delete each one!
I find this unnacceptable. You have to be able to delete content and profile ESPECIALLY when it pertains to a child!! If you use this apps community do so knowing all that info will remain there since they do not have the abolity to remove any of it!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 29, 2015
- Version: 2.4.1
- Size: 38.3 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: BabyCenter
- All contents copyright © BabyCenter LLC. 1997-2014 All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.