By i-Life Mobitech Pvt Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The day to day life of the present generation is turning out to be more hectic. Nowadays, no one has time to sit and relax or hang out with friends. Most of the time, we keep forgetting things that are in the priority list or we remember after the deadline is almost gone. The most important in the list would be paying our bills on time. In order make our busy schedule easier, My Bills application has been developed. This application is the simplest way to manage all the bill payments.
My Bills come with below options namely:
Bills - This section displays the bills that have to be paid. This is again classified into 3
1. Nearing - indicates the payment of bills for the current month
2. Far - indicates the payment of bills for the later months
3. Over-Due - indicates that the payments are still due
Create - This section consists of 4 options namely:
1. Category - specifies the type of bill payment (For example water, electricity or rent)
2. Due Date - indicates the date on which the payment has to be made
3. Bill Number - of that particular expense
4. Amount - option is available to fill the amount that has to be paid
Report - Generate and keep track of the monthly expenses. Generate two types of charts:
• Pie Chart
• Bar Chart
In order to delete any bill from the Bills Section, an Edit option is available in the top right corner. The bills that have been paid can be deleted using this option.
I like this app but only wish it had a way to showed it was paid instead of having to delete it off.
Start to put in name and amount of first bill. Once I hit save, the app freezes. I want my $4.99 back!!
- Category: Utilities
- Released: Jan 11, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 0.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: i-Life Mobitech Pvt Ltd
- © 2010 i-Life Mobitech
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.