My Bracket - Tournament Manager for Amateur Sports
By Toto Ventures Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
THE #1 BRACKET TOURNAMENT MANAGER ON THE APP STORE
Build your own tournaments. Make custom brackets. Track, save and share your results.
Tired of writing out tournament brackets by hand? My Bracket is the app you are looking for.
Loaded with features yet easy to use, it is the best way to manage tournaments on the fly. Keep yourself organized and your friends informed with My Bracket.
◆ INTUITIVE, EASY TO USE BRACKET CREATOR helps you track all your tournaments
◆ BUILD THE TOURNAMENT YOU WANT with a truckload of features
◆ TRACK WINS AND LOSSES WITH A SINGLE TAP and share the results with your friends
◆ UNMATCHED SOCIAL SHARING ABILITY keeps everyone informed and involved in your tournament
Try it today for free - if you like it, the fully loaded pro version is just a click away.
• build unlimited brackets for any number of teams (up to 32)
• automatic bye round management
• double elimination with integrated "Losers' Bracket"
• automatic seeding management
• seed randomization if needed
• 'Groups' menu keeps your brackets organized
• highly manipulatable brackets let you fix or change any or all advancements quickly
• Smart Edit remembers your team names if you need to adjust team numbers
• beautiful HD graphics make your brackets look great
• multiple bracket sharing allows you to share UNLIMITED brackets at one time
• share one or more brackets with a single click via email or Facebook
• save one or more brackets to your phone as images you can text out to anyone
• REVOLUTIONARY new import/export feature allows you to send WORKING brackets to other My Bracket users
If you are organizing tournaments for pool, tennis, ping pong, darts, beer pong, basketball, volleyball, softball, baseball, soccer, curling, squash, you name it - this app is for you.
My Bracket is built to be social. It is the ONLY app that allows you to share your brackets with anyone you want, any way you want. It is designed to make your life easier.
TRY IT TODAY, FOR FREE.
The free version includes all of the great features listed above for brackets up to 8 teams. Unlock the pro version with a single click within the app.
What's New in Version 2.1
Bracket for 6 forces 8! Fix please
Great little app, but I set up a bracket for 6 and it kept generating 8. Basically, it seems to add BYE's up front in round 1.
Otherwise great app and very useful for my cornhole tournaments
UPDATE: Automatic BYE management is what is confusing me here. Particularly how it forces the BYE's in round 1. If that could be flexible so that BYE's don't happen until round 2 or 3 that would be great. A multi-select button for that would be great (1, 2, 3). 6 players may want to play each other immediately, then have the BYE round where 2 play and the 3rd waits.
I've had this app for quite a while and it's fairly simple. Organization is easy, listing teams and seeding them is automatic, having the option of including a loser bracket is awesome, including information from each matchup such as scores is great, and sharing them is simple. You can't get any better of a customizing bracket app than this!
This could be a great app. But it needs more functionality. Why not be able to generate different types of tournaments, ex: having a round robin option.
The second, most annoying bug that needs to be fixed is this: whenever you "save" a change made during the tournament, meaning marking who won or lost, you are pulled out of the bracket screen and sent back to the list.
Again, every time you hit the check box to save the match updates you are pulled away from the bracket screen and need to open it again.
Super annoying when trying to manage a tournament.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jan 02, 2017
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 17.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Toto Ventures Inc.
- © 2012 Toto Ventures Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Upgrade$1.99