My Breast Cancer Journey
By Willowglade Technologies Corp
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
My Breast Cancer Journey provides educational content from, among other sources, the National Cancer Institute PDQ® that is personalized to your clinical, social and emotional needs.
Working with medical oncologists and breast surgeons we have mapped the probable pathways a patient would take through their breast cancer journey, and use this map to provide high quality, reliable, easily read and up to date – when it is needed during the journey, and not all at once.
Patients can also share this content with invited friends and family after creating their on-line social support network within the app.
General App Features:
* Educational documents and videos customized to your diagnosis, treatment path and emotional status - provided at the right time during your journey - not all at once in an overwhelming manner.
* Create a private social network by inviting friends and family to support you
* Share pictures and have a 1:1 conversation or a general group conversation.
* Share educational documents with your private social network and control who see's what documents
* Track and be motivated by watching your journey status change as you go through your journey
* Store and record medical test and graph them over time so you can track trends.
What's New in Version 1.1
Added support for Spanish.
I love it!
Hello Fighters, Survivors and Supporters! My name is Patricia Fox and in 2013 I was diagnosed with breast cancer. by the grace of God I conquered cancer At the beginning of my cancer journey, I learned of Cancer Journey Apps via Instagram at nearly it's beginning phases. The app became available while I was still undergoing treatment. Even as a survivor follow ups are still imperative! This app makes keeping appointments, as well as taking notes and recording vitals, extremely simple. The creators of the Cancer Journey App truly support every breast cancer patient and their supporters on their journey that use this awesome app!
Does not work for breast cancer!
I found this under Breast Cancer search, thought might be helpful. Started SET UP: under "details of your diagnosis" were really GENERAL choices, like asthma?or high blood pressure? Nothing at all specific to breast cancer!
Under tests were equally general health choices, and NONE of the basic breast cancer tests, staging, types, grades. NOTHING! This was a waste of my very precious time!
Has some useful information but not very easy to navigate/use. Some sections are very text heavy and not engaging.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: May 11, 2015
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 14.0 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Willowglade Technologies Corp
- © 2014 Willowglade Technologies Corp.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.