A housekeeping book cannot be easier. The surface is kept simple on purpose and provides all features you will need for the management and analysis of your finances. No more, no less.
ADVANTAGES COMPARED TO OTHER APPS
THE PRICE. Compared to other apps the price is kept particularly low and the programme was designed as a universal app. This means you do not have to pay twice for the iPad and iPhone versions. In terms of functions this app is a match for any other more expensive app. Have a look at our features! We are continuously developing the app, always look forward to hearing your wishes and suggestions and will try to incorporate them.
EASY TO USE. An accounts book should be clear and easy to use, otherwise you quickly grow tired of using it and lose sight of your financial situation. This app helps you stay on top of your income and expenses, making it easy to manage your money. Many comparable apps are overwhelming and too complicated. This app tries to do things in a simple and better way.
THE STRUCTURE. Do not be deceived by the simple and elegant appearance. The display was deliberately kept simple, but contains all functions that you need to plan and manage your finances, including comprehensive graphs and reports. The overview display gives you control over all the necessary figures. There is no easier way to visualize your financial situation over the upcoming months.
IT IS FUN. Get rewards for your discipline and see what expenses you can expect each month. Even without internet access you can quickly check all daily and recurring entries. Using this app is simply fun.
Unlike many other apps, our apps get further developed and we have been releasing free updates for years. Many wishes and ideas of users have already been implemented. Also in the future, the app will be maintained and updated to all new features of the operating system.
OVERVIEW OF FUNCTIONS
• Simple and attractive appearance
• Universal app for iPhone and iPad
• Optimised for iPhone 8 (Plus) and iOS11
• One app for all devices – without InApp-purchasing
• Support for Touch-ID & Widget & 3D Touch
• No internet connection or registration required - unlike comparable apps
• Infinite number of accounts
• Consideration of receipts, expenses and transfers among the various accounts
• Classification of entries based on free configurable mean and sub-categories, payment methods, persons and groups
• Automatic completion of the entry
• Marking of entries (marked and cleared)
• Recurring entries (weekly, monthly, …) are created once and then pasted automatically
• Preview on past and future months
• Takeover of your saldo into the next month
• Define the Start of the month on the basis of your salarying (e.g. 1st or 15th).
• Varyous views: account balance and monthly balance
• Easy creation of budgets
• Wide user settings
• Search and filter functions
• Enormous statistics, reports and diagrams
• Local and iCloud-backups
• Transfer of the backups to several devices
• Data export to the aimed format: Excel/Numbers, CSV, PDF and HTML
• CSV-Import from several banks and apps
• CSV data transfer via iTunes and e-mail attachment
• Directly printing from the app possible via AirPrint
And much more…
In case of problems or errors please visit our homepage http://www.onetwoapps.com. Here you will surely find help. In addition, you can observe the current status of advancement.
If you bank is not supported, please send us an e-mail containing the name of the bank and an example CSV file. Please hide any personal information without changing the formatting of the file. You can find a current list of supported banks and apps on our homepage.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
Questions, criticism, or suggestions? Simply send us an email. You can leave us a message on our feedback page and to discuss with other users. We are pleased about every message and are glad to help.
This release contains bug fixes, optimizations for iOS11, and design adjustments for iPhone X. We have also included many new CSV formats and updated existing ones (e.g. for Outbank, Wüstenrot Bank, NS24-Bank, ING-Diba, LBB, Postbank, ComDirect, Deutsche Bank, Volksbank Kärnten, DKB, Sparkasse, 18400 Generali, Pennies App, Money Couch App, ...). The (blue) control element below is a new feature, which is displayed next to the amount display. This icon allows you to quickly create new entries, change the account and the view, sort the tables and call other helpful commands.
We wish you a lot of fun with the new version of our app. If you like this update, we would be pleased to receive your review in the App Store. For any questions or comments, you can contact us as usual by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Not worth it, too many bugs.
I entered my income and on the accounts page it showed up, but I then he overview page it said my accounts were all negative. Better of just making your own google sheet in my opinion.
This is the most confusing, useless budget app I've come across. It uses templates that already have random data in them so you either have to delete every single one or you're not able to use templates. You can't even put in your biweekly pay, and you can't subtract from your current balance. Maybe you can..but it'll take you 3 hours to figure it out, so why bother?
My biggest issue with this app is the way the dates are listed. Not very U.S. user friendly. Wish I had the option to list date as month/day/year.
Otherwise, I like this app for home/small business budget.
- Christian Drapatz
- 41.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Christian Drapatz
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.