My Cal Widget is a powerful widget to add to your lockscreen.
It's the ideal companion if you want to use the native calendar app of your device and if you look for a great calendar widget
The app contains two different widgets:
- A Month Calendar widget that allows you to consult your whole calendar
- A second widget including upcoming events only for the current and next day. Unlike the native calendar widget, it also includes all-day events.
From the main app, you can select which calendars you want to display in the widget.
My Cal Widget is fully compatible with all calendars that are configured in the native device application.
Don't hesitate to try and leave your feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Paid and nothing happens ! Don't see calendar on my iPhone or IPad. Is it not ready to use ?
I just answered to the mail you sent me a few hours ago...
Here is what you have to do to activate your widgets:
1) Install the app
2) Launch the app on your device
3) Grant access to your calendars
4) Select the calendars that you want to see in the widgets
5) Go to your notification center and install the widget you want (month view or today view)
If you did not follow this procedure, please delete and re install the application from your device.
If it still doesn't work, please send me a screenshot of what displays in your notification center, and precise me your device model and iOS version.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.