Macros Tracker PRO - Weight Loss Diet & Exercise
By Wombat Apps LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Macros Tracker PRO is the most intuitive & powerful calorie, macros, and exercise counter for iOS.
Calorie and macros counters LOVE this app:
"It's so easy to use and so easy to monitor what you eat"
"Has everything I need in order to keep track of my macros"
"Easy to use & intuitive!"
Track 4 million+ foods, including common supermarket brands and restaurant foods, with a few taps. Add exercises to increase your daily calorie budget. Use the included database of over 700 exercises and fitness routines, or enter your own custom workout.
The daily logs show a running total of calories consumed, burned, and the net total, along with a macronutrient breakdown, full nutrition info, and a meal summary. Set calorie and macros targets based on your weight loss and exercise plan, and measure your progress each day.
- Create a personalized weight loss plan.
Enter some profile details, and this app will create a daily calorie budget for you based on your desired rate of weight loss. Want to set your own calorie goal? Easy.
Macros Tracker PRO will also calculate your RDA for vitamins and minerals -- an important component of a healthy diet.
- Track and visualize your progress.
See how much progress you've made with beautiful graphs. Watch your weight decline with the weight tracking feature. See how often you've hit your calorie & macros targets with the bar & line graphs.
Key Feature List
- "No frustrations" design. It works like it should
- Colorful and informative charts
- Extensive database with *detailed* nutrition data (including 30 nutrients) on thousands commonly eaten foods
- Easy-to-use daily food log
- Barcode scanner. Simply scan food packages and see detailed nutrition data, then add it to your log
- Register to seamlessly sync your nutrition data between all your iOS devices
- Quick entry enables to you rapidly enter calorie counts without searching
- It's social! Add friends to compare weight loss progress and calorie counts
- Take daily notes on your progress
- Log water intake
- Track hundreds of common exercises and workouts to tally your calorie burn
- Enter foods for today, or any previous or future day
- Add, edit, or remove logged foods
- Macronutrient breakdown (40:30:30) pie chart
- Graphs consumption of over 30 nutrients
- Track and graph your weight
- Compares your consumption with Institute of Medicine's Dietary Reference Intake (RDA and AI) values for every vitamin and mineral
- View a progress bar of net calories each day
- Search or browse foods
- Save favorite foods
- Add custom foods
- Calendar view of log
- Export logs to email
- Works with both U.S. and metric units
- Works offline (no internet connection required)
- Highly stable
Upgrade to Premium for the ultimate diet tracking solution!
- Access all your data on our snappy web site
- Enable full health tracking - chart and set goals for 30+ nutrients and health vitals
- Unlock the recipe builder, meal planner, and shopping list features
- Add Health App and Fitbit integration - import calories burned and minutes exercised
- Print advanced PDF reports, ready to share with your healthcare provider
- The subscription length is 1 year for USD $39.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged USD $39.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
Our website: https://www.mydietlive.com/
Terms of service: https://www.mydietlive.com/terms-of-service.html
What's New in Version 4.1.0
Numerous performance improvements and some bug fixes.
It doesn't even have all good items. I had WWpasta noodles and it didn't even have it listed, it said with sauce, or with meat sauce. Anyway I wish I could get my money back. DONT BUY IF UR WANTING TO COUNT UR MACROS
Not very user friendly.
I use Lose It and tried this to see if it would be better for counting macros and it's not.
I came from LoseIt to this app and it has met every one of my expectations. Simple, clean, easy to use and to the point. Only suggestion would be the ability to copy and paste an entire day's worth of meals. And the display of your macros goals on the daily log screen.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 15, 2016
- Version: 4.1.0
- Size: 61.0 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Wombat Apps LLC
- © Wombat Apps LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Access (One Year)$39.99