From critically acclaimed storytelling to powerful photography to engaging videos — the My Central Jersey app delivers the local news that matters most to your community.
• Access all of our in-depth journalism, including things to do around town, sports coverage from high school to the pros, and much more.
• Enjoy a streamlined, fast-loading experience that makes it easy to view the stories, photos, and videos that matter to you.
• Get breaking news, sports scores, and weather alerts with real-time notifications tailored to your interests.
• Customize your experience by saving your favorite stories, adjusting text size, using night mode, or reading offline.
• This app is free to download and all users can access a sampling of free articles every month.
• For unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($5.99/month after). Or if you are already a subscriber, you can sign in with your existing subscription.
• Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription, where applicable. See "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
• Terms of Service: http://static.mycentraljersey.com/terms/
• Questions or Comments: firstname.lastname@example.org
• New in-app alerts let you know when there's a story we don't want you to miss: Look for the blue alerts bar within the app, similar to our existing Breaking News alerts (in red).
• As usual, we're always adding performance improvements and removing bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Useless app if you read the actual newspaper
Searches find things from years ago, but not yesterday. I use words from the print copy right in front of me.
Can’t find articles I’ve read in the newspaper: heck, can barely even find the newspaper, especially a print layout analogy.
Try to sign in on the Subscription page, and it perennially replies ‘server unavailable ‘
Floats ads or messages over the text you’re trying to read.
And they’re trying to get me to give up my print copy?
2 stars, because I really want a paper and 1star May make it disappear?
Love everything about it! Never any problems using it & I like all of my local news, weather & breaking news!
I subscribed to the Courier News digital app so I could read the paper on my iPhone/iPad. When I start the app there should be an option to go directly to the e-newspaper. I want to read the digital paper just as I would the print copy. At this time I have to spend 5 minutes trying to figure out how to get to the e-newspaper.
- 232.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2019 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- My Central Jersey Digital Subscription $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.