My Chi Parks
By The Chicago Park District
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join over 100,000 people who have downloaded the My Chi Parks™ app to discover free cultural and arts programming in Chicago parks. My Chi Parks™ is the official app of the Night Out in the Parks program, which hosts over 1,000 free events in parks all over the city, year round!
My Chi Parks™ is your destination for local, outdoor fun. Whether you want to learn to salsa, watch a classic movie, or experience Shakespeare for the first time, you can do it with My Chi Parks™. Search by event type, find events near you, and save your favorites so you catch them all!
In My Chi Parks™, you can:
• View a list of all Night Out in the Parks events happening this summer
• Search for specific events by date, by name, or by event type
• Use GPS to find events happening at parks near you
• Share event details with friends — on social media, through texting, or via email
• Save favorite events to your My Events page and quickly see your favorite events all in one place
• Get notified if a change happens to an event on your My Events list
• Sign in to your Park Points account and earn points for any event you attend. Don’t have Park Points yet? Sign up in the app!
• See park information and get directions for every event
• Watch movie trailers
Please Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.3.2
Winter app updates. Re-launch of Park Points program.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 22, 2016
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 38.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: The Chicago Park District
- © 2015 The Chicago Park District
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.