As a busy wedding professional, you need a way to manage your wedding business easily while on-the-go. With our newly redesigned app, you can connect with leads and clients -- anytime, anywhere. Our Messages feature has been launched in the app, so now you can get notified of new leads and messages instantly and reply quickly. Plus with our new Availability feature you can keep your availability up-to-date so couples will know when you’re free (select categories only). Staying in touch from the palm of your hand has never been easier.
The improved My Clients app makes managing your business simple:
- NOTIFICATIONS - Get notified instantly when you receive new a lead or message
- READ & REPLY - Read and respond quickly to clients while on the go
- EMAIL INTEGRATION - Send messages and your clients will get them by email as well as in their Messages
- ATTACHMENTS - View attached documents easily within the message thread
- CLIENT INFORMATION - See important client details such as wedding date in one place
- CONVERSATIONS - Manage your client conversations and mark new clients as booked
- AVAILABILITY - Update your availability right from your phone (select categories only)
- AUTOMATIC SYNC - Sync automatically with your WeddingWire account
Turn the world into your office. Get started today with the My Clients app to stay in touch with clients anywhere you go.
NEW: A few technical changes to keep our app in tip-top shape!
P.S. If you're enjoying our app, please review us in the App Store! If you have any issues or feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Thanks For Ruining This App
I don't even use this app since it changed to a glorified messenger app. Hot garbage. Cannot view leads or bookings unless you have a message thread. Cannot view any client data, notes, questionnaires, contracts or payments. Lost the ability to add events to calendar. Just complete junk. I just use the web version on my mobile browser, 100% more useful.
Hi there - We are sorry to hear this! We are always looking for ways to improve our apps. if you would like, please reach out to us at email@example.com to provide more information on your feedback.
No longer useful
I used to use the app ALL the time. It was easy to view confirmed events and locations vs. inquiries. Now all you can do is chat. It's has limited features and is minimally helpful. I never use it any more - the only times I open the app is to check if they've reverted to the old version, yet. So disappointed.
I’m so annoyed 😭 Ever since a month ago, it worked well enough to reply to leads but now, every single time I open the app, it gives me an error message and I can’t do anything at all. Basically making it useless. Hopefully this issue gets fixed!!!
We are sorry to hear you are having trouble with your My Clients app. When you have a moment, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you troubleshoot your app. We look forward to hearing from you!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.