My Colors & I - Toddler Peekaboo Flashcards
By My Digital Photo Story
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
* Special deal for 2015: now offering 50% discount on the full version! *
13 colors. 100+ words. 70+ costumes. 1 happy child. • Perfect for ages 2 to 4 •
Your child will learn colors and vocabulary in no time, with this simple yet unique app from "Mom, It's Me!". Unlike any other flashcard app, this app uses proven methods of challenge and reward to keep your child engaged, entertained, and learning. Each page features words, sounds, animations and most importantly - your child in colored costumes! After a 1-minute setup, your child can play and learn for hours on his/her own.
• 13 beautiful color pages, with over 100 high quality images with voiceovers
• Challenge and reward based: Your child will find himself / herself hiding in colored costumes (free in first 3 pages; requires upgrade for next pages)
• Designed for toddlers, tested by toddlers - easy to follow, tolerant of errant fingers, rich visuals and interactivity
• Settings and options locked by a double-click parents button
• FREE and ad-free!
• Upgrade via in-app purchase to add your child's photo to all pages- only $0.99
• Perfect for ages 2 to 4
- Does not collect or share any personal data
- Does not contain any ads
- Parents menu contains: in-app purchase, sharing with Facebook and Twitter, link to developer website
Support us by writing a review or rating the app! Your feedback is much appreciated!
If you have any other questions, please contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.3
- It's now easier to select your child's face exactly right with a costume added to the face selection screen.
- Links from Parents Page to the App Store now fixed for iOS 7
- Better handling of little fingers touching multiple cards at the same time by mistake. Forced 1 second delay between cards.
- Changed the child's costume on the first page to better match the app theme
- Added another option to get the bonus pages - try another one of our apps!
More apps coming soon!
We would love to hear your feedback... Please email us at email@example.com
My 2 year old loves seeing his face and virtually dressing up
Soooo Worth the download. My 2 year old son loves seeing his face in the characters.I got some cute costume pics. Blues clues, cookie monster and more The blue and red ones are free the other colors are not. If you put a pic of your kid in there it puts their face in the costume- three different costumes or so for each color blue and red. It has all colors but not customizable till you upgrade. I screenshoted each one my child was in. Very cute pics. Easier than actual my dressing them up and I did not have to actually buy the clothes in a real store- it's all virtual dress up Pretty realistic for free. My upgrade was .99 cents not 1.99. opened up my son's face in all colors. You can change pic as many times as you want. you can have lots of fun with the free version. The game is educational too. My son is learning colors and names ofeveryday objects.
Wish you could add a second child's face though. Kind of a hassle to keep switching faces back and forth for each grandchild...or at least store face pics so it's quicker to access them and switch them...! They do love this app and teaches vocabulary as well as colors!
My 2.5yr old was horrible with colors and once I showed her this she loves playing it and has gotten better. I have her tell me the color name too to help with knowing the colors rather than just matching them.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 24, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 51.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shira Karp
- © 2013 My Digital Photo Story
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Full Version$0.99