My Colors & I - Toddler Peekaboo Flashcards
By My Digital Photo Story
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Special deal for 2015: now offering 50% discount on the full version! *
13 colors. 100+ words. 70+ costumes. 1 happy child. • Perfect for ages 2 to 4 •
Your child will learn colors and vocabulary in no time, with this simple yet unique app from "Mom, It's Me!". Unlike any other flashcard app, this app uses proven methods of challenge and reward to keep your child engaged, entertained, and learning. Each page features words, sounds, animations and most importantly - your child in colored costumes! After a 1-minute setup, your child can play and learn for hours on his/her own.
• 13 beautiful color pages, with over 100 high quality images with voiceovers
• Challenge and reward based: Your child will find himself / herself hiding in colored costumes (free in first 3 pages; requires upgrade for next pages)
• Designed for toddlers, tested by toddlers - easy to follow, tolerant of errant fingers, rich visuals and interactivity
• Settings and options locked by a double-click parents button
• FREE and ad-free!
• Upgrade via in-app purchase to add your child's photo to all pages- only $0.99
• Perfect for ages 2 to 4
- Does not collect or share any personal data
- Does not contain any ads
- Parents menu contains: in-app purchase, sharing with Facebook and Twitter, link to developer website
Support us by writing a review or rating the app! Your feedback is much appreciated!
If you have any other questions, please contact us directly at: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.3
- It's now easier to select your child's face exactly right with a costume added to the face selection screen.
- Links from Parents Page to the App Store now fixed for iOS 7
- Better handling of little fingers touching multiple cards at the same time by mistake. Forced 1 second delay between cards.
- Changed the child's costume on the first page to better match the app theme
- Added another option to get the bonus pages - try another one of our apps!
More apps coming soon!
We would love to hear your feedback... Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Great for Toddlers!!
My son is two years old and we equally love this app! The app is fullscreen without having big app adds for him to push. I love that you can personalize it to your child by adding a picture. It has pictures of every day items so he can learn the name of them and it keeps them from getting bored with the app too quickly. It also has these items in categories of color so they can learn those as well! Love it, 5 stars!
Color stated only once
It is a nice app and the picture at the end of the exercise with your child face is cute. It would be nice since the app should be teaching colors if they added a button at the bottom of the app under the tile of objects that was the color of the color being learned, had the color written on it and it would say the color everytime it was pressed. If this feature was added I would rate it five stars.
I'm giving it 4 out of 5 stars b/c it's really cute & I like the concept of it but, too expensive for the in-app purchases. Having your child's face at the end of each puzzle is one of the cutest parts but, hated spending $1.99 for that alone. Also, I think it would be fun for different pictures to come up when you play the app a lot; Like we do! Overall though, cute app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Oct 24, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 51.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Shira Karp
- © 2013 My Digital Photo Story
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Full Version$0.99