My Contacts Backup
By GLOBILE BILISIM BILGISAYAR HIZMETLERI ILETISIM DANISMANLIK SANAYI TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
"No signing in, no accounts, no activations, just send your contacts in a universal format to yourself or others through the mail app. This app backs your contacts up, or simply transfers them in a simple, tangible way that just about every device can read. Bravo!"
My Contacts Backup is the easiest way to backup and restore your contacts all from your phone without needing a computer or synchronization. You can backup all your contacts with a single touch and send them to yourself as a .vcf attachment via email.
All contacts can then easily be restored any time by simply opening the .vcf file in your mailbox with iOS Mail app.
* Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
* Easy restore. No need to use any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf backup file in the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad Mail client and restore your contacts for FREE.
* In App vCard Restore Feature
* Set REMINDER to backup regularly (weekly or monthly)
* Easily transfer contacts between iOS Devices using just email client.
* Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard) or Export Contacts as CSV (Excel) file
* Delete All Contacts in Address Book
* VCF backup is limited to max 500 contacts. You need to download PRO version for unlimited contacts backup.
IMPORTANT NOTE: After sending backup file (*.vcf) to yourself, please check your inbox to see if message arrived and contains attachment (backup file). Sometimes email providers block attachments if attachment size is too large. Try with another mail account if possible, to send your backup file.
What's New in Version 2.3.3
* A broken link to Pro version fixed.
* Several minor bugs fixed.
Charged without consent.
I downloaded the free version of this app but was prompted for payment option information. I assume this is for the in-app advertisements for other apps available to purchase.
I purposely chose “None” because I had no intention of purchasing anything. After I selected submit I got an instant text notification saying that iTunes just charged my account for $4.99.
Nowhere did it say that I was going to be charged for downloading the so-called FREE app, nor what the price would be if I did. This is unacceptable. I will not recommend this app to anyone.
So much easier and convenient than itunes or icloud. After hours of trying to do it the apple way, this just made me very happy
After fumbling with iCloud all day, this app transferred my 1,615 contacts in 5 minutes. Ad-free, no charge, all they asked for was a rating, and they earned one.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 08, 2017
- Version: 2.3.3
- Size: 24.5 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: GLOBILE BILISIM BILGISAYAR HIZMETLERI ILETISIM DANISMANLIK SANAYI TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI
- © Globile 2017
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- In App vCard Restore$0.99