"No signing in, no accounts, no activations, just send your contacts in a universal format to yourself or others through the mail app. This app backs your contacts up, or simply transfers them in a simple, tangible way that just about every device can read. Bravo!"
My Contacts Backup is the easiest way to backup and restore your contacts all from your phone without needing a computer or synchronization. You can backup all your contacts with a single touch and send them to yourself as a .vcf attachment via email.
All contacts can then easily be restored any time by simply opening the .vcf file in your mailbox with iOS Mail app.
* Offline Backup. No need to sync to any server. Just email the backup file to yourself.
* Easy restore. No need to use any app to restore backup file. Just tap on the *.vcf backup file in the iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad Mail client and restore your contacts for FREE.
* In App vCard Restore Feature
* Set REMINDER to backup regularly (weekly or monthly)
* Easily transfer contacts between iOS Devices using just email client.
* Backup Contacts as VCF (VCard) or Export Contacts as CSV (Excel) file
* Delete All Contacts in Address Book
* VCF backup is limited to max 500 contacts. You need to download PRO version for unlimited contacts backup.
IMPORTANT NOTE: After sending backup file (*.vcf) to yourself, please check your inbox to see if message arrived and contains attachment (backup file). Sometimes email providers block attachments if attachment size is too large. Try with another mail account if possible, to send your backup file.
* A broken link to Pro version fixed.
* Several minor bugs fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
somebody at some 800# gave me this app info b/c there's NEVER been a guarantee fm ANYONE that my contacts could be restored in any way shape or form. i happen to have contacts in iphone format at present. however they're stored, i want to be able to get to exactly how i have them entered in case my phone blows up or that cloud bursts or disappears. your app saves it all EXACTLY how i entered all of it. it doesn't shuffle anyone's names/#s. it is what it says it is. in a world that lies at every opportunity, i can have what i want‼️
i think i’ve sent this once but it’s worth it again‼️ clk
No longer works-Set Up Mail.. WHERE? HOW?
I've had this app for years & have used it a few times. Now it will create the file but says 'Please set up mail account'. It doesn't say how or where to setup said email account, only that one needs to be setup. Nothing has changed on my end, I am still using Gmail app (as I have since getting THIS app). I reloaded Apple mail & set it up thinking that was the problem, this app still says to setup mail. I checked the developers website forum for answers to my problem & found a LOT of folks are having this problem (and other problems/questions) but I didn't find ANY answers from the developer. To quote a famous tv personality, "sad". I had previously given this app 5 stars, would now give it zero stars if I could.
For some reason, my contact list on iMac displayed all vCards/contacts (over 1000) but each card was empty. Google search and found it app.
So i downloaded app, backed up and emailed to myself and then imported and replaced with backup. No good, but at least had backup as all my other devices were ok! Then imported again and also went to preferences settings to delete my gmail account contacts. Not sure what happened but now iMac contacts set up properly -- thank you!
- GLOBILE BILISIM BILGISAYAR HIZMETLERI ILETISIM DANISMANLIK SANAYI TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI
- 24.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Globile 2017
- In-App Purchases
- In App vCard Restore $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.