Your Shopping Companion, built to save you Time & Money!
- Digital coupon wallet (only at participating stores)
- Shopping List
- Add items from Store Specials
- Add items from your past purchases
- Search the Store Catalog
- Scan barcode and add items quickly from Home
-Sort your list by the aisle in your Favorite Store
- Keep track of your spending
- Search & locate products in the store (Google Maps for your Store!)
- Intelligent & powerful search (personalized & predictive)
- Browse Store Specials
- Receive personalized offers & in-store offers in the aisle!
- 'Favorite' items and get notified when they go on sale!
- Share lists & deals with your Friends!
- Get extended product label information (Nutrition, ingredients etc)
- and more….
Small bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app! I use it all the time & love earning the cash vouchers. You earn $3.00 per voucher that are needed to be used within a months time, which is easy to do. It keeps track of how much you have earned, then tells you when you can redeem them. It also keep a tally of all your total earnings you have earned so far. It’s also nice to get an email reminding me of certain products that I like, when they’re on sale with the sale ending date so I can add it to my grocery list which is also in the app. I’ve not had to use the aisle map since I’ve shopped at this store since it opened.
I’ve not had any issues with this app. I also have it linked to the Ibotta app to save even more money.
I preferred the old digital coupons better with milk,eggs, fruit, more of the things I buy and not all the personal items.
I like the idea of the coupons, but, I go to the store to buy food and now there is rarely any that I use.
I know you can’t make everyone happy.
I faithfully used your app for over a year, and it was working fine - the $3 voucher system was great. Now, the app is giving me coupons which don’t even work. I clip coupons and get no money off, no vouchers, so... worthless. The lack of a functioning app is encouraging me to shop elsewhere. Don’t bother downloading unless you just want to be annoyed by looking at coupons you can’t redeem.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.