100% Offline guide to Crete
My Crete Guide is the most complete and updated guide to the island of Crete. It allows users to explore known and unknown aspects of the island according to their own preferences.
- Offline application, no roaming charges!
- 100% offline map of Crete
- Languages: Greek, English, Russian
- More than 40 categories of interest (beaches, gorges, historical monuments, natural monuments, forests, waterfalls, archaeological sites, monasteries, caves, etc.)
- More than 2.000 landmarks with texts and photos
- Personalized information through customization filters
- Navigator that guides you to a selected point of interest
- Guides for the 6 major cities of Crete (Heraklion Guide, Chania Guide, Rethymnon Guide, Agios Nikolaos Guide, Sitia Guide, Ierapetra Guide)
- Guide with city trails and canyons
- Shows points of interest around the user
- Reviews and user ratings
- Create personal points of interest
- Weather forecast
When there is internet connection, these options are also available:
- Change to map with great precision
- For each point of interest, the user can download more photos (more than 12.000 overall)
- Propose to our development team new points of interest by adding your own information and photos
- Download more reviews and ratings from other users
After the initial installation of the software, you need to download all required files. Because data size is ~200MB, we recommend:
- Get connected to a wi-fi
- Make sure you have the required free space on your device
- Ensure that your battery is not drained or plug the device on power.
While running navigation with GPS, we recommend that the device is connected to the power of your car!
Crete, Creta, Kriti, Kreta!
Ratings and Reviews
Great App, very useful
This app was very useful during our trip to Crete. We found beautiful remote beaches.
Πολύ καλή ιδέα χρειαζόταν μια τέτοια εφαρμογή!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.