My Cruise Searcher - Search for your next Vacation Cruise
By DataLode, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
My Cruise Searcher - Search for your next Cruise Vacation
MyCruiseSearcher (MCS) is the best app to find your next cruise. MCS has comprehensive cruise information on 22 cruise lines, 232 ships and over 15,000 itineraries - with real time pricing! Explore the ships, deck plans, rooms and activities or find detailed maps and itinerary schedules.
Compagnie Du Ponant
Costa Cruise Lines
Paul Gauguin Cruises
Regent Seven Seas
Sea Dream Yacht Club
Uniworld River Cruises
Viking River Cruises
Australia & New Zealand
East & Southeast Asia
Russia & Northwest Asia
What's New in Version 2.1
1. Added the following 16 ships with all their information and itineraries: Carnival Sunshine, Costa Voyager, Paul Gauguin: Tere Moana, Uniworld: Century Legend, Century Paragon, Queen Isabel, Viking: MS Esplanade, MS Mayfair, MS Vienna, Viking Atla, Viking Forseti, Viking Jarl, Viking Rinda, Viking Skadi, Viking Tor, Viking Var
2. Added the ability to save your favorite searches
1. Fixed the bug that only the first search result was returned even when the search parameters were changed.
2. Fixed sharing with Facebook and Twitter
3. Fixed navigation issues and made more responsive
4. Added retina display images
5. Performance enhancements
Good start to a great app.
I agree with each of the reviews written so far...good and bad. This app has great potential to be the best app I've seen for the cruiser.
The itineraries need a lot of work to be useful and complete. There is one cruise in particular that I'm thinking of taking my son on and it doesn't show up in the itineraries.
One thing that irritates me of websites and apps is showing you only one floor at a time. This app has the side by side images so you can scroll across the page to see all the floors.....however I wished there was an option to scroll all floors at the same time fore to aft so when reviewing rooms I can easily see what's above and below the room in review.
I look forward to some updates.
It's amazing to me that software folks put these apps out and don't test them more thoroughly. This app is a piece of crap. When I search for a cruise it asks for specific date ranges ( no in the month of options ) and then comes back " no cruises found".
Back to the drawing boards guys.
Save your time, don't download it.
You can decide we're to pick your cabin by scrolling to all decks quite easily
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 23, 2012
- Version: 2.1
- Size: 10.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DataLode, Inc.
- © DataLode, Inc 2012
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.