My Currency is a free currency converter with live exchange rates for 180+ currencies including popular cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin & Ethereum). You can setup your personal currency list to see all the important currencies at first glance. All the world’s currencies in the palm of your hand!
Most important features:
* Exchange rates for over 180 currencies
* Interactive currency charts
* Automatic updates
* Offline mode
* Cryptocurrencies support
* Calculator function
* Converts to multiple currencies at once
* Search for currencies
* EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, JPY, CNY, BRL, CAD, AUD etc.
Supported are all currently active currencies in the world (ISO 4127) plus cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Ethereum), precious metals (Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium) and also legacy currencies like French franc, Deutsche Mark, Italian Lire, Spanish Peseta etc.
If you like MyCurrency, please take the time to write a review. For questions, wishes and feature requests send a mail to email@example.com
* Bugfixes and stability improvements
* Malay translation of the app
* Russian translation of the app
Everything is new! Ok, almost everything. This is the biggest update to the app since it's launch a couple of years ago. The entire app has been rewritten in Swift, Apple's new preferred programming language. Here are some highlights of what is new:
• Support for iOS 11
• Support for the iPhone X and iPhone Plus devices
• Support for Slide Over and Slit View on the iPad
• Connection to our new backend data source hosted in the cloud (www.my-currency.io), this will also enable us to integrate push-notifications in the future
• New supported crypto currencies: Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Monero (XMR), Litecoin (LTC) and Ripple (XRP)
• New currencies can now be added on the backend server without us updating the app (check out: Preferences -> Update Supported Currencies)
• Manually configure the app to use up to 8 decimal places OR let the app decide how many decimals are needed
Those are just a few highlights of this update. By rewriting the whole app we've also increased the maintainability. So that we can release updates and new features quicker and more often. As always, your feedback is welcomed. Shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or connect to us via Twitter (twitter.com/RoqApps) or Facebook (facebook.com/RoqApps)
A friendly review on the App Store will help us maintain the app in the future and keep us motivated.
Ratings and Reviews
Needs a few improvements
Need a few improvements in the charts consistently resetting when I leave the app. Also I'd like to be able to see percentage changes in those charts as well. In XE currency I'm able to put my finger from one point and put another finger in another point on the chart and be able to tell the percentage change. Other then that good app.
A very good app. They do need to improve the charts. It doesn't remember the setting you put it on. I always set the chart to compare the USA and Canada. But if I leave the chart I always have to reset it, but overall it is a very good app!
One of the best and simplest ways to keep track of multiple exchange rates. Also, one of the few to include non fiat currencies.
- Sandro Stricker
- 31.4 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Sandro Stricker
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.